Mario Lemina (33 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If crashing a car at 5am, while intoxicated is zero tolerance, I guess so.
Do you believe in 2nd chances? He is young, and human. People tend to do foolish things sometimes. Are you saying you wouldn't be elated to see Vidal in a Juve shirt again, because of a couple of misdemeanors off the pitch? I'd personally take the good with the bad, if it meant more Vidals, and less Sturaros and Hernaneses.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Do you believe in 2nd chances? He is young, and human. People tend to do foolish things sometimes. Are you saying you wouldn't be elated to see Vidal in a Juve shirt again, because of a couple of misdemeanors off the pitch? I'd personally take the good with the bad, if it meant more Vidals, and less Sturaros and Hernaneses.
Yes, I am definitely saying I don't want to see Vidal in our shirt again. He made a piss out of it after leaving as well and everyone tends to forget he was very poor in his last season and a half at Juve apart from the final month.

Maybe I'd give Lemina another chance but I'd see the logic in ditching him. We support a professional football club, not a kindergarten.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was more then ok, besides lurking his way through for first goal, it was impressive in that high precision manner he stripped opponents, completely well timed and with force tackles.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,936
    He was one of our best players last night. Showed a lot of energy, made some important tackles and nice runs, and done well to get the assist thru to Higuain, though had a lot of luck with the bounce of the ball going his way. His shooting sucked though, needs to work on that. Our best "back-up" CM by some distance. Just don't play him as a regista, doesn't have the vision of passing range for the role, his strengths should be obvious by now.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    He was one of our best players last night. Showed a lot of energy, made some important tackles and nice runs, and done well to get the assist thru to Higuain, though had a lot of luck with the bounce of the ball going his way. His shooting sucked though, needs to work on that. Our best "back-up" CM by some distance. Just don't play him as a regista, doesn't have the vision of passing range for the role, his strengths should be obvious by now.
    did he help his friends?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)