Mario Lemina (8 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Allergi commented on how bad we were in the fist half. At half time I said we are likely to score 3 goals in the second half but we had given away too much counter-attacks in the first.

Go shove some dacdics up yourself while you keep pissing in the wind.
You said it was a shameless performance and were complaining all the time. Everyone with actual braincells said "we do everything right, except the finish" cause we created a load of open chances. Then Higuain got a good chance and offcourse we were ahead. And the gates opened, as expected for two more.

And so very silent you became. Please always be so silent :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You said it was a shameless performance and were complaining all the time. Everyone with actual braincells said "we do everything right, except the finish" cause we created a load of open chances. Then Higuain got a good chance and offcourse we were ahead. And the gates opened, as expected for two more.

And so very silent you became. Please always be so silent :baus:
I'll PM you only from now on then.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I love Lemina's style and potential, I hope after Witsel's arrival he can still find time to play.

If we move to 2 CBs and 4 mids formation, I'm sure he will.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I just rewatched the Udinese match and Lemina is looking so much better this year. I don't want to say its because of Pogba's absence or even Pjanic's inclusion but he just looks so much more confident, his role in clearer and he seems to be getting better week by week. I'm interested to see his progression during the spring with the AFCON cup and, I don't know if Gabon qualified, but if so how that wears on him.

I think Asamoah was never the same after that AFCON cup 4 years ago or so and I hope the same doesn't occur to Lemina. Lemina does have the benefit of having more rotation options than Asamoah had that year. Asamoah was our only LWD at that time while Lemina has the options all available now plus Sturaro and Marchisio as both return from injuries.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I just rewatched the Udinese match and Lemina is looking so much better this year. I don't want to say its because of Pogba's absence or even Pjanic's inclusion but he just looks so much more confident, his role in clearer and he seems to be getting better week by week. I'm interested to see his progression during the spring with the AFCON cup and, I don't know if Gabon qualified, but if so how that wears on him.

I think Asamoah was never the same after that AFCON cup 4 years ago or so and I hope the same doesn't occur to Lemina. Lemina does have the benefit of having more rotation options than Asamoah had that year. Asamoah was our only LWD at that time while Lemina has the options all available now plus Sturaro and Marchisio as both return from injuries.
Yeah, that was the main thing with Kwadwo not only was he a staple in our squad and Ghana, he also turned out to be more injury prone then Essien, Khedira and Robben combined.

As far as I know Mario will keep developing and hopefully will become a key member of our squad. He was a little slow on his reactions with link up plays and made some ambitious flicks without making sure his teammate was semi-aware (was mandzo if I recall correctly, Lemina flicked the ball towards him but Mandzo was charging forward and so did Lemina). He'll be what Kwadwo was suppose to be for us.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
foolish challenge, we're lucky he didn't cost us the game. I'm tired of him as DM and would rather Nanes back there cause he may lack in athleticism but at least he can distribute teh ball and take pressure off of other creative players from needing to drop deep so often

Once Marchisio is back he should only play as B2B

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree he's no authentic DM, at least for now he doesn't have the awareness or training for it. He's physical and can put a challenge in but we don't need just that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I had some great expectations on Lemina, with all those injuries, i was expecting him to have his breakthrough moment this period, with Marchisio back though, he will have less chances in the future, it was a wasted opportunity for his career...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Can we talk about what's going on with Lems?

After the first leg of Lyon what has happened to his place on the totem pole? There has to be more than meets the eye with his fall from the graces of Max

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It shouldn't fucking matter if he drinks, crashes, or whatever. What he does in his private life should have no impact on his footballing career, provided he shows the right attitude, application, and commitment in training. Surely, he can't be more lethargic than Hernanes or more clueless than Stururu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)