Mario Lemina (30 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, he fucked up in the pass thats for sure and im amd at him for robbing Lord Pjaca his maiden goal... but well he could have scored too and no one would be bitching.

In Higuains first goal, lemina moved very well and he was overall good. As a B2B he is reliable.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,864
    He's going to become a very,very good B2B in the future. Reminds me of Vidal a little bit with his movement in midfield and his strength. Needs a little bit more refinement in his overall play and to improve decision making in key moments, but I can see why :beppe: called him a "little champion" recently.

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,865
    Should have passed surely.

But to apologize publicly is a bit extreme. Stand up guy it seems.
    Yep, didn't need to take it to Twitter. It's a mistake and he'll learn from it, but it isn't the end of the world. But showed good character in admitting his mistake anyway.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    he is kinda agressive i must say, when I saw him getting in a fight near the corner flag I could already see him getting red card. Happy it didnt end like this.
    For now he is in a much better form than Khedira, Sami was really wasteful yesterday and Im not talking only about his chances, but his overall play.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    The greediness on that play was epic though.
    No it was not. Higuain scored his first goal in a situation where he had all the time in world to make a good pass for completely free Sandro on the left or Dybala and Cuadrado to the right, completely and absolutely free, and Gonzalo was not running on top speed and was not chased by a defender.

Apr 29, 2006
    Actually Mario is a very positive surprise and if he keeps improving the way he did since his arrival I an see him take the place of Sami. He just brings our intensity to another level, even Hernanes looks good as a DLP with his protection.

If Marchisio returns to his pre-injury levels we are talking about a fantastic midfield with Pjanic and improved Lemina. I know Beppe wants Witsel in here, but imho it should be only to replace Asamoah.

Jun 7, 2003
    Actually Mario is a very positive surprise and if he keeps improving the way he did since his arrival I an see him take the place of Sami. He just brings our intensity to another level, even Hernanes looks good as a DLP with his protection.

If Marchisio returns to his pre-injury levels we are talking about a fantastic midfield with Pjanic and improved Lemina. I know Beppe wants Witsel in here, but imho it should be only to replace Asamoah.
    matuidi could replace asamoah but not witsel

Apr 29, 2006
    matuidi could replace asamoah but not witsel
    Yeah, I really hope he isn't coming. Having to deal with Mino must be necessary only for a level of player one couldn't find elsewhere. And it seems the Arabs are pissed at fat Tom Cruise.

But Asamoah as a 3rd WB is more important than him as a midfielder. I don't see why Witsel couldn't replace him, even though I am not advocating for it. Not left footed or less of a runner?

Jun 7, 2003
    Yeah, I really hope he isn't coming. Having to deal with Mino must be necessary only for a level of player one couldn't find elsewhere. And it seems the Arabs are pissed at fat Tom Cruise.

But Asamoah as a 3rd WB is more important than him as a midfielder. I don't see why Witsel couldn't replace him, even though I am not advocating for it. Not left footed or less of a runner?
    not left footed. i assumed that you mean if we get witsel and sell/replace/release asamoah. i need a left footed player for my fifa/pes formation:alen:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    No it was not. Higuain scored his first goal in a situation where he had all the time in world to make a good pass for completely free Sandro on the left or Dybala and Cuadrado to the right, completely and absolutely free, and Gonzalo was not running on top speed and was not chased by a defender.
    Keyword.

When you're a great goalscorer, no one can blame you for being selfish.

- - - Updated - - -

Go tell that to Gerd Müller cause he didnt score everything either.
    Compare his goal scoring record to Lemina's and get back to us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Keyword.

When you're a great goalscorer, no one can blame you for being selfish.

- - - Updated - - -

Compare his goal scoring record to Lemina's and get back to us.
    I like how you were completely humiliated and abused by how the game went in the second half and everyone was right, except you offcourse. Shameless i'd say. ::lol3::
    So the next thing you do, is picking on some player. When its 0-3. Cause greed is bad.

You should fuck off with thaiLadyboi_81 untill the next mercato so you can bitch about something without beeing proven completely and utterly wrong allmost immediatly :baus:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    I like how you were completely humiliated and abused by how the game went in the second half and everyone was right, except you offcourse. Shameless i'd say. ::lol3::
    So the next thing you do, is picking on some player. When its 0-3. Cause greed is bad.

You should $#@! off with thaiLadyboi_81 untill the next mercato so you can bitch about something without beeing proven completely and utterly wrong allmost immediatly :baus:
    Allergi commented on how bad we were in the fist half. At half time I said we are likely to score 3 goals in the second half but we had given away too much counter-attacks in the first.

Go shove some dacdics up yourself while you keep pissing in the wind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)