Mario Lemina (2 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Annoying that he didn't pass to Pjaca, but still, there's no denying he contributed well to our flow of play after he came on.

So yeah, good showing from Lemina (bar the selfishness at that chance) :tup:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It will take me a long time to forgive what Lemina for his greediness today. Greediness kills football and greediness is the single, worst thing in football and im alergic to it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It will take me a long time to forgive what Lemina for his greediness today. Greediness kills football and greediness is the single, worst thing in football and im alergic to it.
It's probably as simple as Lemina being confident for a split second there that he could put it away himself, and decided to go for it. It was the wrong decision, obviously, and he's fully aware of it.

Really irritating, though, for sure. But let's not blow it out of proportion.

His decision-making there may also have been influenced by the fact we were 3-0 up.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He came in and we started to score. I know it's more a coincidence, but I think he should start before Khedira for some time. He plays deeper on his side then Sami and Pjanic has more freedom to go forward. Absolutely love this guy, except his sideburns.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I think Mario didn't realize that it was Pjaca, but anyway. This dude is pretty quick, strong as Alex Sandro, great dribbling for b2b and improving by leaps and bounds. I mean he is so good already in covering passing lanes, it was his main flow last year. Dude is gonna be a star.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)