Mario Lemina (6 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Liked him more when he stopped trying passes he's physically incapable of making. Good defensively, but his passing needs to improve big time if he ever wants to be more than a bit part player here. Having said that with our starting midfield being soft as fuck he'll get minutes regardless.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
can't believe he's a starter at a top club

I like the guy he's got some obvious potential but right now seeing him as a regular starter at CDM makes me cringe
He's a necessity at the moment as he offers a physically both Khedira and Pjanic lack, but Lemina should not play in the axis and try long balls to the strikers.

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
He's a necessity at the moment as he offers a physically both Khedira and Pjanic lack, but Lemina should not play in the axis and try long balls to the strikers.
:tup: yup his passing leaves a lot to be desired, but otherwise I like him there until Claudio comes back. Then I like him as the #1 sub for khedira or pjanic if needed. Which really shows how limited our mid bench is.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,834
    He just isn't a deep-lying midfielder. Simple as that. Has played his best football with us in the B2B role. I think though, that Hernanes is definitely starting in that position on Tuesday night.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    He needs to play box to box until we get Marchisio back and sign someone else. I don't want to see him as a regista or see him shooting from so a far. Hernanes is a must, Hernanes from the last game >>> Lemina in DLP and I will dare to say it - the best vice Marchisio.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    ffs, how I hate all this "not Juve material", "not champion" and shit. How the fuck should you develop a young player if you won't let him play. And yes, everyone know he is better at b2b.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Had a great game last night. Really keeps improving with each passing game.
    :tup: Made Diamanti his bitch. His toughness and tackles remind me of Vidal. The kid brings to the table things our other mids lack.

People complaining abut Lemina but the fact is the kid is growing, even though he doesn't play his favorite position.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Had a great game last night. Really keeps improving with each passing game.
    Dont know about great game as I thought he misplaced some passes and did some poor mistakes... He did mark Diamanti well though..
    You are talking about his "great game" while I remember in some time in the game I hoped we will send Hernanes for him..
    BTW we could have won it way before as he got an opportunity and instead of giving a pass to Mandzukic or Higuain for a tap in he tried to score it which really angered me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)