Mario Lemina (2 Viewers)

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I think todays game showed how important Lemina is going to be for us until Marchisio is back. He's made great strides, and im totally convinced our midfield wouldn't get ran over against Inter as it did with him in the middle of the park.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Very impressed by Lemina's start, I was so unsure about him last year. He really does seem to have something extra and quite versatile. Could become a very interesting B2B midfielder.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Hernanes had the best game as a CDM for juve this season so far, today.

But with the current selection, Lemina should always play. Either CDM or B2B. Such a great signing he became
I know I said Lemina was a bit underwhelming in that CDM position, but as B2B the guy kicks ass.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I know I said Lemina was a bit underwhelming in that CDM position, but as B2B the guy kicks ass.
I rated his performance higher at cdm, cause it was a tough opponent and defensively his game was great, and players are improving game per game

But what an asset to have a versatile player at both those positions again.

Apr 9, 2015
I like him way more as B2B player. As box-to-box you get the full 100% out of him and as a defending midfielder he is limited to use only 80% of his abilities. The missing 20% is just the thing what makes a good footballer better, it's all in the details. But I can understand why Allegri use him as dm/regista since we have no other options there except Hernanes who played a good game yesterday.

He is not worldclass for now, but what a steal again. 11-13m for a player like Lemina is great, especially if you see PL clubs throwing 20 millions for people who can't even reach our Primavera squad.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I like him way more as B2B player. As box-to-box you get the full 100% out of him and as a defending midfielder he is limited to use only 80% of his abilities. The missing 20% is just the thing what makes a good footballer better, it's all in the details. But I can understand why Allegri use him as dm/regista since we have no other options there except Hernanes who played a good game yesterday.

He is not worldclass for now, but what a steal again. 11-13m for a player like Lemina is great, especially if you see PL clubs throwing 20 millions for people who can't even reach our Primavera squad.
Yeah, much better. He has an impressive presence if he gets to move around and can act as decent foil for our more capable ballplaying fullbacks. Still long ways to go, but as 'box to box' I actually see some potential, he's very disposable as dm.

Never play him as central dm again, except for emergencies or maybe in a couple of years!

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think the one thing I like the most about him, is hes burst of speed. We are really lacking somebody, who can carry the ball thru the lines in midfield, since Pogba and Pereyra left. Its going to be important in the CHL, when we face opponents where we will sit back and counterattack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)