Mario Lemina (8 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He looks much better yesterday than against rats.He needs games in his legs .He avoided that stupid mistakes.Was very satisfied with him.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
According to almost all rate websites player. Asamoah and Lemina played almost at the same bad level and here u are, trying to let down to the younger and out of position guy just to avoid to say anything against currently Asa shape as B2B.

Lemina is a CM playing as DM and u are so hard with him. What about Asa as CM playing as CM, no comments?.great, now u get the point

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I suspect the jury is still out on Lemina..

I have to say that I didn't think he played that well yesterday. Ditto Asa.

I have the patience of Job however, and am prepared to to wait till mid-October, by which time the jury will be able to offer a consensual verdict..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
According to almost all rate websites player. Asamoah and Lemina played almost at the same bad level and here u are, trying to let down to the younger and out of position guy just to avoid to say anything against currently Asa shape as B2B.

Lemina is a CM playing as DM and u are so hard with him. What about Asa as CM playing as CM, no comments?.great, now u get the point
Oh I thought that this is a Lemina thread ,not Asamoah's.And I wrote that he played better than against rats and that I was very satisfied with him.If you want to read what I wrote about Asamoah just open his thread.You will be surprised how I rate his game yesterday,as a bad,very bad.So your comments are useless.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I suspect the jury is still out on Lemina..

I have to say that I didn't think he played that well yesterday. Ditto Asa.

I have the patience of Job however, and am prepared to to wait till mid-October, by which time the jury will be able to offer a consensual verdict..
The midfield three have barely played together. Watching them yesterday that's exactly what the issue was IMO...they gotta get more PT time together because the skill is there especially against a small team

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tries to do a little too much at times, but it's good to see young players taking responsibility with difficult passes and holding onto the ball. He's as strong as an ox, but he needs to learn in time when to do certain things.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Oh I thought that this is a Lemina thread ,not Asamoah's.And I wrote that he played better than against rats and that I was very satisfied with him.If you want to read what I wrote about Asamoah just open his thread.You will be surprised how I rate his game yesterday,as a bad,very bad.So your comments are useless.
How many trash comments about Lemina were posts here since yesterday? Why I name Asa? Cuz he is in MF and if he is also playing bad It makes harder for the one in the DM position. Even Max said first 8 touches from Asa were terrible so.... Useless is criticed lemina aloje without mentioned also the bad game of the older and more experience player next to him

- - - Updated - - -

I left at midnight so It wasn't aaaalllll night

- - - Updated - - -

But yep... I drank a lot

Apr 29, 2006
The kid has it all. Needs to grow a lot obviously, but one of the bright spots in our midfield. Definitely should be kept, I am wondering if it isn't him as the one the board sees as the future big thing.

All his mistakes have nothing to do with some obvious shortcomings (ex. even stupidity, which some players never overcome). Minus ... shave him and change his haircut.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The kid has it all. Needs to grow a lot obviously, but one of the bright spots in our midfield. Definitely should be kept, I am wondering if it isn't him as the one the board sees as the future big thing.

All his mistakes have nothing to do with some obvious shortcomings (ex. even stupidity, which some players never overcome). Minus ... shave him and change his haircut.

And that to be done immediately!:tup:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)