Mario Lemina (31 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hernanes is better Passer, but I still rather want Lemina there even if he is limited in positioning and passing as regista, because he isn't a gaping weakness like Hernanes would be. One or two ok performances there doesn't change the huge liability Hernanes is. While Lemina is defensive safety there.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Hernanes is better Passer, but I still rather want Lemina there even if he is limited in positioning and passing as regista, because he isn't a gaping weakness like Hernanes would be. One or two ok performances there doesn't change the huge liability Hernanes is. While Lemina is defensive safety there.

Lemina i believe is a Marchisio replacement.the 4-3-1-2 hernanes as TQ but he won't be starter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hernanes is impossible at TQ, he had 45 minutes Vs Chievo there a year ago and Allegri said never again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Too many mistakes in unorganized midfield.

He needs to be box to box instead of Asamoah, holding mid / regista puts him in uncomfortable position when pressed by aggressive midfield like today. Rather see him play with Pjanic and focus on ball winning.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Lost at least three balls in the mid that lead to three very dangerous counters. He's so lazy at recovering, he looks around totally shellshocked and expects others near him to clean up the mess he's brought up.
I'm starting to think this guy's wild, unorganized game was one of the main reasons for our disastrous display in midfield at the start of last season. That is, until Sami and Marchisio came back and got the situation under control.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)