Mario Lemina (2 Viewers)

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
He'll need time to learn the intricacies of playing as a DM. He looked more comfortable doing so today than he has in the past imo, but ultimately I think he's best suited for a B2B role. He needs to work on his decision-making and long-range passing for either position, but the talent is there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How was he?

- - - Updated - - -
@Osman, do you still think he's better at DM?
I never thought that. If you mean DM as static holding midfielder. I said early, since Napoli game last year, he is better as all around CM who gets to move around and use his physicality. He is a DM in terms of being defensive ball winning midfielder by nature, but holding DM /regista isn't his most suitable role.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,689
    I never thought that. If you mean DM as static holding midfielder. I said early, since Napoli game last year, he is better as all around CM who gets to move around and use his physicality. He is a DM in terms of being defensive ball winning midfielder by nature, but holding DM /regista isn't his most suitable role.

:tup:

I thought he had a pretty decent game as regista, but it's clear to me he's better as a B2B midfielder. Needs to improve his long passing and general positioning if he wants to excel there. Still prefer him there over the disaster that is Hernanes though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    :tup:

I thought he had a pretty decent game as regista, but it's clear to me he's better as a B2B midfielder. Needs to improve his long passing and general positioning if he wants to excel there. Still prefer him there over the disaster that is Hernanes though.
    :agree: Glad to see us moving away from Hermes and Evra as starters. The first thing both if them did with their touches were to give the ball away.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    I really think he could be a good DM and he's by now doing the basic like he should in that crucial spot but he's way better as CM and he has everything to be a B2B so hopefulky we use him like that in the furure

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
    Decent player, good option for the Rotation in Serie A. Should be nowhere near our starting line up in CL though. Too limited. I honestly don't get why everybody here is hyping him so much.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    I dont undersrand why our whole midfield Lemina, Khedira and Assa were dead by 60th minute? They couldnt move, they were just dragging around the field. Its very obvious that the team is not yet 100% prepared condition wise. Im sure this will improve. However, i like Lemina, and if he was in a better physical condition, he would have had a much better performance.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I dont undersrand why our whole midfield Lemina, Khedira and Assa were dead by 60th minute? They couldnt move, they were just dragging around the field. Its very obvious that the team is not yet 100% prepared condition wise. Im sure this will improve. However, i like Lemina, and if he was in a better physical condition, he would have had a much better performance.
    Its also an ability thing. They are not the type of players to set the tone or pace in a game.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

You are right. You said you think he is better as CM than DM, but you said he is better than Hernanes as regista, which I disagree with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)