Mario Lemina (2 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
In the last3 or 4 months he behaved like one, but otherwise he is an incomplete product.

He has all the tools to become the best, but right now he is half talent half hype.
But I agree. He is a showman who does stuff on the pitch that only the very best should, and yet he fails half of the time because he is incomplete.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Incomplete my ass. We are talking about Pogba, not Coman.
Stop laming his ass. He is not complete.

he lacks maturity and personality on the field. And when i talk about personality im not talking about dabbing and being an idiot.

Im talking about being constant in guiding the team and being a reference point... instead of trying to dribble 3-4 dudes and and then jumping in anger when he loses the ball while the play has not even finished and then looking like an idiot.

Look how he sulked at the beggining of the season. The guy was total shid, while dybala was being a pro and trying to get the most of what he could. He had to put a "+5" in his back to feel better because he was not able to cope with his suckiness.

He is WAY too much oriented to hype and to showboat, and is not focused on the basics. Look at players like Pjanic and Dybala...serious as fuk in what they do, they are not throwing tantrums eveytime something doesnt go on his way and are always focused in their job.

Pogba is NOT a finished product and he is potentially world class, but he needs to prove it on the field. We have babysitted him a lot and we have build a team were he can improve.

Now i wanna see how it will go in a ManU team that will be demanding him flair, fancy and screamers week in week out because they paid gazillion dollars for that.

I dont care if he is your idol or a hero....things need to be said like they are.

He can be the best one day, but today he is incomplete and inmature.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

he lacks maturity and personality on the field. And when i talk about personality im not talking about dabbing and being an idiot.

Im talking about being constant in guiding the team and being a reference point... instead of trying to dribble 3-4 dudes and and then jumping in anger when he loses the ball while the play has not even finished and then looking like an idiot.

Look how he sulked at the beggining of the season. The guy was total shid, while dybala was being a pro and trying to get the most of what he could. He had to put a "+5" in his back to feel better because he was not able to cope with his suckiness.

He is WAY too much oriented to hype and to showboat, and is not focused on the basics. Look at players like Pjanic and Dybala...serious as fuk in what they do, they are not throwing tantrums eveytime something doesnt go on his way and are always focused in their job.

Pogba is NOT a finished product and he is potentially world class, but he needs to prove it on the field. We have babysitted him a lot and we have build a team were he can improve.

Now i wanna see how it will go in a ManU team that will be demanding him flair, fancy and screamers week in week out because they paid gazillion dollars for that.

I dont care if he is you idol or a hero....things need to be said like they are.

He can be the best one day, but today eh is incomplete and inmature.
Agreed. Great post.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Pogba is actually underrated by a lot of fans.

The amount of games in Serie A when we were playing like absolute shit and had no perspective of scoring, and he decided in one play - whether scoring or assisting - is just off the charts.

He bailed us out constantly. Gonna miss that a lot, but Pjanic also has this capacity in some sort.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pogba is actually underrated by a lot of fans.

The amount of games in Serie A when we were playing like absolute $#@! and had no perspective of scoring, and he decided in one play - whether scoring or assisting - is just off the charts.

He bailed us out constantly. Gonna miss that a lot, but Pjanic also has this capacity in some sort.
I think no one underrates him here. Its plain to the eye to see the amount of skill and physical presence he has. Its unique. But that doesnt change the fact that he can be SOOOO much better if he cutted his flairboyance and became more serious and dedicated.

Right now he is in a weird spot of wanting to be a leader but also a hollywood star, and something is not clicking.

When he realizes how good he can be if he keeps away the things that distract him..he will become the best.

Him ditching us to go to ManU for the spotlights and money says a lot about him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I disagree.

My point is not that he plays regularly as well as he could, but that even when he sucks balls, he's constantly deciding games out of nowhere.

In Europe it's something obviously tougher to do, but he had his best performance last CL, he's improving.

Playing for France, it's just retarded to demand the same results from him when he plays in a different position. 352 allows him to constantly attack from behind, it's his ideal position. In France he's one of 2 guys holding the mid for 4 guys in front of him. At Juve there are only 2 guys more advanced.

I'm a huge fan and he's one of the best midfielders I've ever seen, a monster. The only way to mitigate his loss is improving the team in several positions, because as a CM, there's no one in the world I'd pick in front of him. Absolutely zero, he's that unique.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

I dont care if he is your idol or a hero....things need to be said like they are.

He can be the best one day, but today he is incomplete and inmature.
My only idol or a hero is Arnold Schwarzenegger.

As far as your post, I can only say this:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hope we dont sell.

We need all the help possible if we sell Pogba..and selling this guy and offering rugani to Napoli makes no sense to me.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
@Hydde is on fire regarding Pogba. Totally agree.

Regarding Lemina - he looked good as a solution to our injury problems at the start of the season but I remember him being surprisingly slow and weak on the ball at times. Hopefully he's been hitting the gym since then and will be able to step in for Claudio right away.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=1212" target="_blank">Hydde</a> is on fire regarding Pogba. Totally agree.

Regarding Lemina - he looked good as a solution to our injury problems at the start of the season but I remember him being surprisingly slow and weak on the ball at times. Hopefully he's been hitting the gym since then and will be able to step in for Claudio right away.
lems got dis

Boksic

May 11, 2005
20m might seem tempting but I'm confident someone will offer 30m this time next season. Let's not get short sighted. His the real deal.
20m isn't a huge amount in the current market. Lemina showed a lot of potential last season and if we can improve his tactical skills he could be a very good player for us.

If things don't work out I'm sure we could get a decent fee for him, but he is worth the gamble. Plus our midfield is lacking energetic tough tackling players, we only have Sturaro and Lemina. I'd keep both and would prefer Lemina out of the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)