Mario Lemina (6 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
forgot about madragora!!!

man our team is gettying stacked with so much talent that is easy to forget some guys.

Lemina,Pjanic,Pogba,Marchisio,Khedira,Mandragora...wow.-
way too much if we really get 20m or more for lemina we should sell him! No Brainer.
Because if we keep Pogba we'll have 4 midfielders for 3 spots.
So leaving Sturaro,Asamoah and Mandragora as subs is enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
way too much if we really get 20m or more for lemina we should sell him! No Brainer.
Because if we keep Pogba we'll have 4 midfielders for 3 spots.
So leaving Sturaro,Asamoah and Mandragora as subs is enough.
i would sell sturaro 10 of 10 first than lemina

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

I don't know why to sell this guy.

I see here good strength and pace, nice technique and ball control. All he need is more experience, better positioning, and more calm in decisions.
Give him more time with Juventus. He could become great! In my opinion, he has better potential than Sturaro or even Asamoah (at least he know, how to use second leg). :hi:
i know but Asamoah will not get a single penny offer.... and Sturaro it's highly unlikely.
Sadly if we wanna fund Higuain and keep Pogba we need to fetch those 20+ m they'll offer for the guy. Sadly. Cause i'd keep him anytime over the likes of Asamoah and Sturaro

- - - Updated - - -

i would sell sturaro 10 of 10 first than lemina
probs is we won't get a single offer for Sturaro man.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i know but Asamoah will not get a single penny offer.... and Sturaro it's highly unlikely.
Sadly if we wanna fund Higuain and keep Pogba we need to fetch those 20+ m they'll offer for the guy. Sadly. Cause i'd keep him anytime over the likes of Asamoah and Sturaro
Fuk Higuain,.

If thats why u selling lemina then fuk it. We will not pay those 94 mils...even less in a single payment like DL wants.

Fuk him and fuk his trashhole team.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

probs is we won't get a single offer for Sturaro man.
i think we received some offers from him...or something like that

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
if i could decide a thing my midfield for 2016/2017 would be
Pogba-Pjanic-Khedira-Marchisio-Lemina and Mandragora

So i'd sell Sturaro,Asamoah,Hernanes and Pereyra.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Lemina will become a boss. I might even get used to the idea of taking a €120m profit on Pogba just to upgrade on a prima punta and let the likes of Lemina, Sturaro, Mandragora get a shot at replacing Pogba.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Maybe im wrong, but i really se somerhing special in this kid! He has very good tecnique, stamina and pace! He lacks trust, if he is the one to take over, fine with me! I Can see him explode!

I really do not Think we Can find someone better?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:lol2: If Lemina is a replacement for Pogba, we are doomed.
On the field...Pogba is not on Zidane level yet. He is repaceable RIGHT NOW. What is not ok is losing his marketing money and that he could maybe turn into a world class midfielder like zidane later in his career.

But right now, he is also kind of overhyped.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
On the field...Pogba is not on Zidane level yet. He is repaceable RIGHT NOW. What is not ok is losing his marketing money and that he could maybe turn into a world class midfielder like zidane later in his career.

But right now, he is also kind of overhyped.
Dude, Pogba is already world class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)