Mario Lemina (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is, but Marotta isnt in the habit of wanting to sell a backup player Allegri wants. If Allegri wants him he would be not considered for sale most likely. In fact its pretty likely Marotta got Hernanes despite Allegri's reservations. He wanted the kind of AM he wants, but he got him one who is so inept in that TQ task he had to be moved down to regista role asap after like 30-40 mins as TQ whole last season.

Similar with Lemina, doubt us getting him had anything to do with Allegri, but the fact we buying means Allegri approved him and likes him, as the coach himself said shortly after we officially did.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It is, but Marotta isnt in the habit of wanting to sell a backup player Allegri wants. If Allegri wants him he would be not considered for sale most likely. In fact its pretty likely Marotta got Hernanes despite Allegri's reservations. He wanted the kind of AM he wants, but he got him one who is so inept in that TQ task he had to be moved down to regista role asap after like 30-40 mins as TQ whole last season.

Similar with Lemina, doubt us getting him had anything to do with Allegri, but the fact we buying means Allegri approved him and likes him, as the coach himself said shortly after we officially did.
:tup:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Agreed with Osman that selling Lemina would be utterly stupid. Mario is young, technically gifted with good stamina and physicality. Plus, he's already integrated into the squad. He will be competing for a starting spot with Khedira and Marchisio in a year or two.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
If we sell him in order to get a better MC and thus Khedira will become 4th or 5th choice - I'd be OK with that.
Lemina is average guys, he scored that nice goal but there's nothing special about him. wouldn't be surprised to see hiim in Sevilla or Lyon or something like that in 4-5 years.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

You mean to say allegri no longer wanted Padoin? :cry:

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Khedira 5th choice? I see hes still underrated here
I like Khedira very much but with his injury record we can't trust him. Pjanic, Pogs and Marchisio are in front of him let's agree on that, and if we purchase a high profile CM than yeah, he's 5th choice.

Jan 5, 2011
I like Khedira very much but with his injury record we can't trust him. Pjanic, Pogs and Marchisio are in front of him let's agree on that, and if we purchase a high profile CM than yeah, he's 5th choice.
Ha ha ha. You know Khedira just played for Germany at Euro right. Pogba > Pjanic > Khedira > Lemina > Hernanes = Sturaro >> Marchisio

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Which high profile CM you had in mind? Im quite confident Khedira will be a borderline starter next season when fit. He will rotate a lot with Pjanic and Marchisio

unnamed

Dec 13, 2015

I don't know why to sell this guy.

I see here good strength and pace, nice technique and ball control. All he need is more experience, better positioning, and more calm in decisions.
Give him more time with Juventus. He could become great! In my opinion, he has better potential than Sturaro or even Asamoah (at least he know, how to use second leg). :hi:

Itay

Aug 10, 2009

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lemina non si tocca

He is a great defensive midfielder , able to build from the back and with technique in close spaces, with good anticipation.

We cant ask for more for a bench player.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Would hate to see us sell him.

Common Bepper sell Pereyra & Hernanes.

Pogba,Pjanic,Khedira,Sturaro,Marchisio,Lemina,Asa,DM/Mandragora and the midfield is ready to rock.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
forgot about madragora!!!

man our team is gettying stacked with so much talent that is easy to forget some guys.

Lemina,Pjanic,Pogba,Marchisio,Khedira,Mandragora...wow.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)