Mario Lemina (8 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Not Generous enough. The other thing is we are building a team not breaking it. Getting rid of lemina means we need to bring in a replacement at a time when we already got enough on our plate.
debatable

not one juventus fan was aware of Lemina's existence 12 months ago and he barely played during the course of 15/16 and we would be selling him with profit, opening up funds for a striker

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
debatable

not one juventus fan was aware of Lemina's existence 12 months ago and he barely played during the course of 15/16 and we would be selling him with profit, opening up funds for a striker
True.

I would sell sturaro, nanes, asamoah and pererya before him tho..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
debatable

We certainly believed in him when we bought him out right not so long ago. Cant believe all of a sudden we just lost trust. However I think you right its probably the fact we need the money. Odd but seems the most obvious reason.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Sturaro before Lemina?

What did Lemina show that made him more valuable than Sturaro? Especially after how Sturaro has showed flashes of talent (vs. Real), is Italian, and been generally decent when called upon.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
So we rate Sturaro above him? Or we can't get Asa sold for a decent fee?
both.

- - - Updated - - -

Sturaro before Lemina?

What did Lemina show that made him more valuable than Sturaro? Especially after how Sturaro has showed flashes of talent (vs. Real), is Italian, and been generally decent when called upon.
If Sturaro has talent he's brilliant at hiding it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So we rate Sturaro above him? Or we can't get Asa sold for a decent fee?
Thats exactly it, noone has shown interest in sturaro and none for Asa either. Its sad and its a risky game we are playing, especially if we are seeing this just for the money. I prefer Lemina over Sturaro and Asa but I trust marotta on this one. Ill bite my lip and hope we got a cheaper but adequate replacement for him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Thats exactly it, noone has shown interest in sturaro and none for Asa either. Its sad and its a risky game we are playing, especially if we are seeing this just for the money. I prefer Lemina over Sturaro and Asa but I trust marotta on this one. Ill bite my lip and hope we got a cheaper but adequate replacement for him.
That leaves us with 6 CMs. Two cripples and one on a long term injury, plus a mediocre like Stu. We're gonna be in problems if we don't get another decent one. Can we get one for less than we're selling Lemina for?

In Beppe we trust

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I would have said diawara but feel like he will end up being around same price for what we sell lemina or more. Or maybe his plan is to promote mondagora?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
If Sturaro has talent he's brilliant at hiding it.
I don't know about that. Sure, he hasn't been amazing but he's been decent, like I said, and had flashes. He showed well as a backup.

No worries. I think we're hoping Mandragora can be that occasional backup/Cup starter for us that Sturaro has been.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
selling Lemina will be a backward step as it would send out a negative signal to potential young talents that want to come here...if there i truth to all this then management needs to do a rethink

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)