Mario Lemina (4 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
A sale could potentially mean only one thing, and that is that we already have a quality player for which we need financing. Lemina is the most valuable player on the roster that is not unsellable. So if we decide to cash in for him, I can see a big player coming. Man, this whole summer makes me so curious.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think a potential Lemina sale means one of Hernanes, Asa and Perreyra are going to end up staying, as will Sturaro. That said he is close to Leipzig, they're offering 13m, and we want 15m. Though I think we can sell him for a bit more but I think he is worth holding on to ahead of Hernanes.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I think a potential Lemina sale means one of Hernanes, Asa and Perreyra are going to end up staying, as will Sturaro. That said he is close to Leipzig, they're offering 13m, and we want 15m. Though I think we can sell him for a bit more but I think he is worth holding on to ahead of Hernanes.
I don't think we will sell Lemina or Sturaro. Also whenever Pogba subbed out it was always for Asamoah. Asamoah is the only player Allegri would play in Pogbas position. So I feel like we will keep him too. Hernanes is expendable and as for Pereyra I would keep him because he is very versatile.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI reports Leicester offered 20M for Lemina - its probably his real value and we should sell him if we need the funds for a striker otherwise as much as I think he is overrated here - we should keep him

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
let's stop it with the selling of every player we got. Sell the dead-weight like Hernanes and others. We are not desperate for cash.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Next year Lemina might be worth €40m with these stupid markets, certainly more chance of that than him being worth significantly less than €20m. Oh, and he's also pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)