Mario Lemina (12 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
didn't we just buy lemina? wouldn't be a move to leipzig a huge step backwards for him, even after marseille? this doesn't make sense at all.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
of course we can, but afaik we bought him on allegri's request. marseille - juve - leipzig, what a career :D neither the club, nor the player can't be super motivated for such a move. i'm calling bullshit on this.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Leipzig has money nowadays, they could offer 20-25M

Still wouldnt sell Lemina
aston villa and newcastle also have money.

i might be wrong but i believe we bought lemina to keep him. he was allegri's 4th choice midfielder at the end of the season, and i feel we'd rather sell pereyra or hernanes.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
you mean Red Bull has Money ;)
old stadium (42.000 seats) got renovated 2004, for the 2006 FIFA World Cup. now they are rumored to build a new one for €300m :lol: :sergio:
:sergio:

what the hell, why would they even do that?

- - - Updated - - -

aston villa and newcastle also have money.

i might be wrong but i believe we bought lemina to keep him. he was allegri's 4th choice midfielder at the end of the season, and i feel we'd rather sell pereyra or hernanes.
i think youre right. Hernanes is as good as gone, and these 2 should follow. hopefully we have EPL clubs interested in them and dont sell Mario

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I would rather take €10-13m for Lichtsteiner and have Lemina 4 or 5th choice CM and 2nd choice RB, then letting Lemina go for €20m and keeping Lichtsteiner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)