Mario Lemina (7 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well our midfield needs to be reshuffled next summer.

Currently there's Marchisio,Pogba,Khedira,Hernanes,Sturaro,Lemina,Asamoah,Pereyra,Padoin and we will likely add another CM.

Atleast 2 or perhaps 3 midfielders should be sold from that list.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Currently there's Marchisio,Pogba,Khedira,Hernanes,Sturaro,Lemina,Asamoah,Pereyra,Padoin and we will likely add another CM.

IMO Hernanes will go out as first. Sturaro unlike Asamoah and Pereyra could fetch some nice chunk of money but it's difficult to say anything for sure right now.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Ahhh my good man. Women are mysterious creatures. Half the time I myself am unable to understand what goes on in my old lady's damned mind. I can only leave it to conjecture that 90% of the ragazza in attendance in the Franchi collectively felt a funny feeling in their lower abdomens when Mario took to the field. But this "feeling" did not need the attention of a physician, no, for this was a natural reaction to the sight of the outline Lemina's Gabonese Plantain left on his shorts! Like the hoover damn struggling to contain the "mass" of the mighty Colorado river. This left little to the imagination of those poor frustrated Ragazza from Firenze. What followed a short time later was the gush of the sweet nectar that is these women's juices. Their under garments as moist as the amazon basin after 5 months of torrential rain.

Just as true as these women experienced what can only be explained as an "outer body experience", the men in attendance had to collectively seek out therapists after viewing the match for this struck a deeply buried primal instinct in their thalamus'. This same instinct caused many, many men in 2005 to cling tightly to their wives during the abduction scene in the 2005 remake of the classic film "King Kong", when Naomi Watts was stolen off the boat by the black natives of Skull Island.

After viewing King Kong, these men would have nightmares, that their wives had been abducted by the Black Natives of Skull Island, taken back to the Village, stripped and "prepared". In their dreams they would play the role of Jack Driscoll in said film. Jack Driscoll and his cohorts would gather there firearms from their arsenal and make their way to Skull island. They would fight their way through a cacophany dinosaurs and giant insects, navigate a primordial swamp, fight with knives, machetes and their bare hands after their guns ran dry. They would then arrive at the village, overcome the ferocious natives and jack would get a captive to tell them where Ms. Darrow was being held. The captive would then point to them the huge, heavily guarded main Hut. Jack Driscoll would savagely attack the Guards and fight his way inside. The closer he got to the main dwelling chamber he could hear Ms. Darrow's cries grow louder and loider........... and when he finally reached the chamber he would find that Ms. Darrow was actually on top.

He then wakes up screaming uncontrollably.
Holly shit this is awesome :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

where is that post, i ll check it after work
Have you checked the post yet Chrohn? Its 10.33 you must be finished with your paper route by now.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Hopefully!
He was great yesterday!
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

For sure,
imo Hernanes will be sold,and one of Pereyra/Asamoah probably.
Padoin won't get much minutes.i really think he should have left this summer to go get playing time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ahhh my good man. Women are mysterious creatures. Half the time I myself am unable to understand what goes on in my old lady's damned mind. I can only leave it to conjecture that 90% of the ragazza in attendance in the Franchi collectively felt a funny feeling in their lower abdomens when Mario took to the field. But this "feeling" did not need the attention of a physician, no, for this was a natural reaction to the sight of the outline Lemina's Gabonese Plantain left on his shorts! Like the hoover damn struggling to contain the "mass" of the mighty Colorado river. This left little to the imagination of those poor frustrated Ragazza from Firenze. What followed a short time later was the gush of the sweet nectar that is these women's juices. Their under garments as moist as the amazon basin after 5 months of torrential rain.

Just as true as these women experienced what can only be explained as an "outer body experience", the men in attendance had to collectively seek out therapists after viewing the match for this struck a deeply buried primal instinct in their thalamus'. This same instinct caused many, many men in 2005 to cling tightly to their wives during the abduction scene in the 2005 remake of the classic film "King Kong", when Naomi Watts was stolen off the boat by the black natives of Skull Island.

After viewing King Kong, these men would have nightmares, that their wives had been abducted by the Black Natives of Skull Island, taken back to the Village, stripped and "prepared". In their dreams they would play the role of Jack Driscoll in said film. Jack Driscoll and his cohorts would gather there firearms from their arsenal and make their way to Skull island. They would fight their way through a cacophany of dinosaurs and giant insects, navigate a primordial swamp, fight with knives, machetes and their bare hands after their guns ran dry. They would then arrive at the village, overcome the ferocious natives and jack would get a captive to tell them where Ms. Darrow was being held. The captive would then point to them the huge, heavily guarded main Hut. Jack Driscoll would savagely attack the Guards and fight his way inside. The closer he got to the main dwelling chamber he could hear Ms. Darrow's cries grow louder and louder........... and when he finally reached the chamber he would then find that Ms. Darrow was actually on top.

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The gush of sweat nectar :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

After viewing King Kong, these men would have nightmares, that their wives had been abducted by the Black Natives of Skull Island, taken back to the Village, stripped and "prepared". In their dreams they would play the role of Jack Driscoll in said film. Jack Driscoll and his cohorts would gather there firearms from their arsenal and make their way to Skull island. They would fight their way through a cacophany of dinosaurs and giant insects, navigate a primordial swamp, fight with knives, machetes and their bare hands after their guns ran dry. They would then arrive at the village, overcome the ferocious natives and jack would get a captive to tell them where Ms. Darrow was being held. The captive would then point to them the huge, heavily guarded main Hut. Jack Driscoll would savagely attack the Guards and fight his way inside. The closer he got to the main dwelling chamber he could hear Ms. Darrow's cries grow louder and louder........... and when he finally reached the chamber he would then find that Ms. Darrow was actually on top.

:rofl:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)