Mario Lemina (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Any other half dozen players you want to put down while praising a single one? Its like you give out 5 bitch slaps for every atta boy lol.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wouldn't call Marchisio injury prone.
this last injury has unfortunately made it official, too many to ignore now, still love him though and been rooting for him since his days at serie B, but we cant just rely on him, neither on Khedira or Asa They are all great players, but they will all lose a part of the season...
Any other half dozen players you want to put down while praising a single one? Its like you give out 5 bitch slaps for every atta boy lol.
I liked the lad from pre- season moments, he can be Juve material, he has the skills and the determination. His role will be more usefull and it was made clear that this time we didnt have the obligation to buy, with Marchisio gone and such performance, we pay the reasonable price they are asking for him!
It will also help us avoid wasting 15-20 mils on new Pereyras

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we didnt have pre season, at all, i just remember 3 friendflies, i cant remember his first 2games with us were, it could be pre season, or early season, but i was charmed from the beginning! thats the point here.

and i remember that we loaned with about 1mil, with right to buy for 8 or 9 more, many times he was mentioned as a loaned player, when did we got him? it wasnt mentioned at x-mas transfers.

Good news if we did!

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,168
    we didnt have pre season, at all, i just remember 3 friendflies, i cant remember his first 2games with us were, it could be pre season, or early season, but i was charmed from the beginning! thats the point here.

and i remember that we loaned with about 1mil, with right to buy for 8 or 9 more, many times he was mentioned as a loaned player, when did we got him? it wasnt mentioned at x-mas transfers.

Good news if we did!
    It wasn't pre-season, thats all Im saying. We signed him after our first two games in Serie A were over. And yes, we signed him on a 1M loan, with another 9.5M to make it permanent.

His first few games with us before his long-term injury, were very promising and encouraging. He was our best player against Genoa and Napoli.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Good news if we did!
    When are you responding to my post which wrecked your opinions ?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Love this kid.

Absolutely a joy to watch when he has the ball. He also reads play remarkably well. Saw him move into passing channels a couple of times to intercept the ball.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
    Mar 29, 2009
    Tell me what happened when the ragazze in Florence saw his python?
    Ahhh my good man. Women are mysterious creatures. Half the time I myself am unable to understand what goes on in my old lady's damned mind. I can only leave it to conjecture that 90% of the ragazza in attendance in the Franchi collectively felt a funny feeling in their lower abdomens when Mario took to the field. But this "feeling" did not need the attention of a physician, no, for this was a natural reaction to the sight of the outline Lemina's Gabonese Plantain left on his shorts! Like the hoover damn struggling to contain the "mass" of the mighty Colorado river. This left little to the imagination of those poor frustrated Ragazza from Firenze. What followed a short time later was the gush of the sweet nectar that is these women's juices. Their under garments as moist as the amazon basin after 5 months of torrential rain.

Just as true as these women experienced what can only be explained as an "outer body experience", the men in attendance had to collectively seek out therapists after viewing the match for this struck a deeply buried primal instinct in their thalamus'. This same instinct caused many, many men in 2005 to cling tightly to their wives during the abduction scene in the 2005 remake of the classic film "King Kong", when Naomi Watts was stolen off the boat by the black natives of Skull Island.

After viewing King Kong, these men would have nightmares, that their wives had been abducted by the Black Natives of Skull Island, taken back to the Village, stripped and "prepared". In their dreams they would play the role of Jack Driscoll in said film. Jack Driscoll and his cohorts would gather there firearms from their arsenal and make their way to Skull island. They would fight their way through a cacophany of dinosaurs and giant insects, navigate a primordial swamp, fight with knives, machetes and their bare hands after their guns ran dry. They would then arrive at the village, overcome the ferocious natives and jack would get a captive to tell them where Ms. Darrow was being held. The captive would then point to them the huge, heavily guarded main Hut. Jack Driscoll would savagely attack the Guards and fight his way inside. The closer he got to the main dwelling chamber he could hear Ms. Darrow's cries grow louder and louder........... and when he finally reached the chamber he would then find that Ms. Darrow was actually on top.

He then wakes up screaming uncontrollably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)