Mario Lemina (3 Viewers)

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,122
    Had a slow start after coming on for Marchisio, but he really grew into the game. Impressed by his passing, his grinta and strength. Made a couple of mistakes, but it's to be expected with his lack of match time this season.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Had a slow start after coming on for Marchisio, but he really grew into the game. Impressed by his passing, his grinta and strength. Made a couple of mistakes, but it's to be expected with his lack of match time this season.
    Exactly what I came to say. He was the one cleaning up his own mistakes and once he had done that he was the one putting us into a better position.

Looked good.

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,125
    Exactly what I came to say. He was the one cleaning up his own mistakes and once he had done that he was the one putting us into a better position.

Looked good.
    Only 22. And to permanently sign him for €10m? Yes please. Remember that Milan signed an absolute fucking scrub like Bertolacci for €20m, and it shows what a bargain this signing would be.

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,129
    Well in Allegri's press conference before the Palermo game, he mentioned him as one of our bright young players with a big future. Allegri likes him IMO, and its a no-brainer that he stays.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think April 30 is the date when his sale has to be finalised by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)