Mario Lemina (5 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yeah that is what I call a complete fuckup :eek:
Do I need to prove my danish or what is going on? :D Quite hilarious, I didnt know it could be this fun on the internet. Got quite upset about such crazy behaviour from that dude, that I had to dig up my password for my old profile :D Nevertheless I hope he has the balls to see what mistakes he has done.

And why are people talking about trolling? We are discussing a serious topic and I am coming with arguments and wants to take the discussion. Half of the forum is turning to personal insults though. What is this really :D
But this account being the double of some 2005 user with 90 posts is pretty hilarious :D

I mean it would be like washbeer made a double :lol: @Jem83
:lol:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/81794/lemina-‘i-want-juventus-stay’

Lemina: ‘I want Juventus stay’

Mario Lemina tells Juventus that ‘I want to stay for a long time and win many titles’.
The midfielder arrived from Marseille last summer on loan, and the Bianconeri have the option to buy him for €9.5m at the end of the season.
The 22-year-old has struggled to lock down a regular spot in the team this season, scoring two goals in seven Serie A appearances, but has made it clear that he sees his future in Turin.
“Juventus struck me for their organisation and mentality, which are truly unique,” Lemina said to Tuttosport.
“Important help has come from the directors, also after the elimination to Bayern, to get us back to winning.
“I’d like to stay with the Bianconeri for a long time and win many titles with this team.”

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
For 9.5m and if he stays fit for the rest of the season its no brainer. he is okay as vice Pogba/Khedira, but we still need someone who can replace Marchisio. I can see him becoming really good player for us, maybe even starter in few years. Just needs to stay fit.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juve seek new Lemina loan
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are trying to negotiate an extended loan deal from Olympique Marseille for Mario Lemina.

The midfielder arrived in the summer on loan with an option to buy for €9.5m.

According to today’s edition of Tuttosport, the Bianconeri are not quite convinced yet, but nor do they want to let him go.

The 22-year-old has made 13 appearances for Juventus in all competition, scoring two Serie A goals.

The idea now is to negotiate an extension of the loan with option to buy with Marseille.

Juve are talking to OM for other matters too, as Paolo De Ceglie was loaned out to the French side and there is interest in Michy Batshuayi.
penny pinching :sergio: €9m is more than fair. not convinced? what? he has shown more than sturaro before we signed him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but why? boy is clearly more talented than sturaro. if i was OM, i'd tell beppe to $#@! off should he ask for a deal like that. bet they could easily sell him to some random epl club for ≈10m.
:boh: i read the article now and it doesent say we want to reduce the fee or anything, just to extend the loan for another year. maybe we need money for someone and are trying to prolong the payment for next summer :klin:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If he's healthy he must be signed.
We really can't rely on Asa & Pereyra.(oh and Padoin lol).
Pereyra instead of making progress he took few steps back.Inconsistent,too many injuries.
Asa can play once a month ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)