Mario Lemina (4 Viewers)

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
That was interesting. User banned, reason: New Zealand? WTF is that?
First of all Salvo, you stalk my profile, and then you expose my current location to the public, against my will? What if I cared about where I currently lived?
What reason for a ban is that? If someone here deserves to get banned it is you.
@Salvo

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Damn this is getting better by the minute :lol:
Yeah that is what I call a complete fuckup :eek:
Do I need to prove my danish or what is going on? :D Quite hilarious, I didnt know it could be this fun on the internet. Got quite upset about such crazy behaviour from that dude, that I had to dig up my password for my old profile :D Nevertheless I hope he has the balls to see what mistakes he has done.

And why are people talking about trolling? We are discussing a serious topic and I am coming with arguments and wants to take the discussion. Half of the forum is turning to personal insults though. What is this really :D

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Haha crazy eh, never posted much. But I can also get bored once a while.!

It will be interesting to see what reason that overpowered dude will use now to ban me and keep his shit tight. Im sitting with my popcorn.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

It will be interesting to see what reason that overpowered dude will use now to ban me and keep his shit tight. Im sitting with my popcorn.
You're cute... Do you want to cuddle with me? I'm just a brief hop across the Pacific.

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Im good

- - - Updated - - -

i made this back in december, after the lazio game for a hungarian blog post:

rows: played, not played
coloumns: win, draw, defeat, points

you tell me if he makes any difference.
When having an injury crisis and a lot of new players, ofcourse having Marchisio is gonna count for something! But it doesnt tell you anything as so many factors are present influencing our results at that point. Furthermore we got unlucky in a lot of games in the start, goals against us in last minute etc. So even just looking at games won/drawn/lost can be a very inaccurate measure of the quality of our play during those games! Do you know what I mean?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Im good

- - - Updated - - -

When having an injury crisis and a lot of new players, ofcourse having Marchisio is gonna count for something! But it doesnt tell you anything as so many factors are present influencing our results at that point. Furthermore we got unlucky in a lot of games in the start, goals against us in last minute etc. So even just looking at games won/drawn/lost can be a very inaccurate measure of the quality of our play during those games! Do you know what I mean?
How about the fact he's the best long ball passer in Serie A right now...? Does that make him limited?

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
How about the fact he's the best long ball passer in Serie A right now...? Does that make him limited?
That would make him excellent if he utilized it in a more positive way. Long passes are gold as they are often directed to a forward or winger behind the defence, resulting in a 1v1 with the keeper. But since we have watched his games and he has was it 1 assist? we can tell that has not been much the case.

- - - Updated - - -

It is sick indeed! I feel mental posting in here.

Jun 6, 2015
Okay this conversation should really move to the Marchisio thread although I feel it has run it's course already.

ProMoggi/Momme has his views that won't change regardless of how well Marchisio plays really so all this is pointless.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
That would make him excellent if he utilized it in a more positive way. Long passes are gold as they are often directed to a forward or winger behind the defence, resulting in a 1v1 with the keeper. But since we have watched his games and he has was it 1 assist? we can tell that has not been much the case.

- - - Updated - - -

It is sick indeed! I feel mental posting in here.
Hello, my fellow Dane. Welcome to the forum! :)

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Okay this conversation should really move to the Marchisio thread although I feel it has run it's course already.

ProMoggi/Momme has his views that won't change regardless of how well Marchisio plays really so all this is pointless.
Yes it probably should be moved. And yes you are right, I guess my view wont change as Marchisio is already 30 years and will most likely regress year by year. I hope however that people will be more aware in his future game, what he actually is doing on the field. I am getting frustrated with all his backpasses and failure to take responsibility when we are under pressure. When under pressure, it is exactly the time to either try to hold on to the ball or make advancing passes, if you are such a good passer. The passes your less strong passers are not able to make. Not just distributing the problem or pressure to the backline or Lichtsteiner/Evra as is most often the case.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Sorry mate, you cant have two accounts. Doubles arent allowed here.

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Hello, my fellow Dane. Welcome to the forum! :)
Welcome to you! I have been here before you, unge knægt! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry mate, you cant have two accounts. Doubles arent allowed here.
LOL

It was an old almost forgotten account, I think you should think about what is allowed and not allowed before you tell me anything. Got it? You didnt know I had this old account, created before you even were here. And you banned me because Im living in New Zealand??? And dont just ignore my questions.
You were lucky that I had this old account, without it I would not have been able to tell you how badly you fucked up and violated common ethics. I dont expect an excuse from you, you seem way to proud for that. But you can tell me how you are going to make this right and I will promise to be openminded.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Welcome to you! I have been here before you, unge knægt! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

It was an old almost forgotten account, I think you should think about what is allowed and not allowed before you tell me anything. Got it? You didnt know I had this old account, created before you even were here. And you banned me because Im living in New Zealand??? And dont just ignore my questions.
You never answered my question, how is New Zealand?

almost forgotten? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)