Mario Lemina (10 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You can take all the statistics you want, but at the end of the day his play speaks for itself. We are a dominating force in Serie A. In 9 out of 10 of our games, we are sitting on the opponent doing our style of tiki-taka. Ofcourse he has endless of touches to the ball and yeah passes forward (mostly to the side finding Bonucci, Chiellini or Barzagli. But I am not speaking about those games, they are already won, with or without Marchisio. Im speaking of the games where every player counts, the games where Marchisio is letting us down. He is submissive of nature, not a man, it only takes a few matches for you to notice that. I cant believe I am wasting my time with you guys actually. I also had to convince you that Cuadrado was one of our most important players, when all of you who have never touched what you would call a soccer ball yourself, were telling eachother that Cuadrado was useless because he lacked endproduct! WTF man! Watch some football and look what happens. We like to comfort eachother in here and live in a fantasy world, telling ourselfes that Marchisio is something. Just because we want him to be, as he is our true juventino! lol

So lets see if we can score some cash on him and get Lemina playing, or look for a young better player. And no, you cant compare his stats with Nainggolan or other players. Noone else is having such a spoilt job for a team as Marchisio. Other players have more responsibilities.

Regarding my old old username promoggi... promoggi during calciopoli meant pro juve I guess?
I have a question for you, how's New Zealand?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
:sergio: Okay you have clearly never watched us play. Everything you just wrote is so stupid that you really deserve some kind of award for it. Here you go :juventus:
i agree with the first part of your post. however, his posts probably wouldn´t even make it into the top ten of stupid posts (each day...).
for example, yesterday someone asked why we picked up coman in the first place (making 28m in the process), despite him not fitting our formation.

on topic: lemina has impressed me quite a bit. i´m all for paying the clause but already putting him in formations over khedira seems a little over the top ;).

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I have a question for you, how's New Zealand?
Lol, you went to check my IP or something? How can my location be of your interest? Creepy motherfucker! :shifty: How that is relevant to the discussion I fail to see btw.

The discussion is all about: Who do we replace Marchisio with? If we are going to continue 3-5-2, then it is a waste having a "regista" or what you would call it, playing the way Marchisio does. We have 3 CBs for that, him and Bonucci are getting in eachothers ways.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we are going to continue 3-5-2, then it is a waste having a "regista" or what you would call it, playing the way Marchisio does. We have 3 CBs for that, him and Bonucci are getting in eachothers ways.
wow

playing 3-5-2 without a proper regista is what we've seen in the first couple of rounds.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Lol, you went to check my IP or something? How can my location be of your interest? Creepy motherfucker! :shifty: How that is relevant to the discussion I fail to see btw.

The discussion is all about: Who do we replace Marchisio with? If we are going to continue 3-5-2, then it is a waste having a "regista" or what you would call it, playing the way Marchisio does. We have 3 CBs for that, him and Bonucci are getting in eachothers ways.
:lol:

Jun 6, 2015
i agree with the first part of your post. however, his posts probably wouldn´t even make it into the top ten of stupid posts (each day...).
for example, yesterday someone asked why we picked up coman in the first place (making 28m in the process), despite him not fitting our formation.

on topic: lemina has impressed me quite a bit. i´m all for paying the clause but already putting him in formations over khedira seems a little over the top ;).
That's true but you have to give him props for trying hard. This place is just so competitive when it comes to stupid posts that even Zamparini might find it difficult to make the daily top ten :D.

Yeah I like what we've seen from Lemina so far seems to have all the necessary tools to make it here. The only negative I can see is that both he and Asamoah would probably go to the AFCON in middle of our season.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
That's true but you have to give him props for trying hard. This place is just so competitive when it comes to stupid posts that even Zamparini might find it difficult to make the daily top ten :D.

Yeah I like what we've seen from Lemina so far seems to have all the necessary tools to make it here. The only negative I can see is that both he and Asamoah would probably go to the AFCON in middle of our season.
See thats funny. This place is also very competitive when it comes to asslicking. However your tongue just got so brown that you definitely secured the top spot for the day, and you havnt even pleasured me yet, Ill expect you later though.

Jun 6, 2015
Where is that Khungke guy I love his random Marchisio posts.

- - - Updated - - -

See thats funny. This place is also very competitive when it comes to asslicking. However your tongue just got so brown that you definitely secured the top spot for the day, and you havnt even pleasured me yet, Ill expect you later though.
:ghey: Come on give me a hug I know you need it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Please continue with your verbal diarrhea... Take it to other parts of the forum too. You haven't quite managed to cover Tuz in your shit just yet.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Together with 10 other variables present. Still your logic tells you that a missing Marchisio was the reason?
i made this back in december, after the lazio game for a hungarian blog post:

rows: played, not played
coloumns: win, draw, defeat, points

you tell me if he makes any difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)