Mario Lemina (8 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't think Morata is ever gonna be as prolific as Higuain is. But if he gets to the level of scoring 10-15 league goals per season and in addition remains decisive in important CL encounters then I'd take him any day over Higuain.
As the main striker in a an attacking team he could be as prolific in a few years. He is good with his feet for a CF, has good build up and good movement in the box to poach goals and can finish well, he is also fast and runs a lot. He is very well rounded in terms of his skills set he just needs to add more consistency to his game so that he can bring his well-rounded game to the table more often and with regularity.

If he goes to a place like Napoli where he is the main guy in an offensive team or was given a starting spot in a free scoring team like Madrid he should score much more goals than with us. I actually see him as being very similar to Higuain in the near future and without having wasted his time at a place like Napoli not getting any trophies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Lemina get call up for gabon.
So it means, we will lose hin every african cup.
Reminds me with asamoah is not as good as before after cameback from african cup.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Lemina get call up for gabon.
So it means, we will lose hin every african cup.
Reminds me with asamoah is not as good as before after cameback from african cup.
This is the downside of having African players. Why can't the ACN be in the summer like every other NT Competition? And why can't they stick to doing just 1 every 4 years, like everyone else?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Asamoah is finished, won't ever see the man as he once was. Bringing in donsah or even better diawara for him would be great. Sturaro, is Italian so can't see him going anywhere next season.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
why don't you want Lemina to grow locks?
Once he reaches Davids lvl I want him to grow locks. I don't want him to jynx it and become a drenthe :scared:

Hmmm not sure if he's black enough for @Kyle :D
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I mentioned @Scottish on one of your post where you said you don't take people that are not black with dreads seriously, because he has dreads :D:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)