Mario Lemina (3 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
How are we supposed to close the gap with the top 3 if we don't improve the midfield. What we have is decent, but not enough.
Exactly. Asamoah, Pereyra, Hernanes and Sturaro aren't just good enough to play again am TOP 3 teams. We need to dominate europe in a couple of years and for that we need to do improve our MF. Pogs, Cheesio, Khedira and Lemina aren't enough for 3 positions.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It went 0-3 if the ref wasent sleeping at bayern's home.

And it was not the midfield's fault it ended 2-2

- - - Updated - - -

Its very good, and we could have another true gem in Lemina.
We need better. We need to up our ante back to our previous level and not settle safe mid level Khedira as full starter.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We need better. We need to up our ante back to our previous level and not settle safe mid level Khedira as full starter.
If we didnt had this great potential of Lemina, i would be all for spending large on that cm. Our central axis has been the key to our succes after all.

If Lemina turns out to be Sturaro level (highly doubt it) but different skillset, then sure. But i'm very highly doubting it

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You don't think they are trolling when they suggest 7 goals player is better then 27 goals one? So you think they are fully retarded?
I don't think anyone believes Morata is anywhere near consistent enough to be considered better than Higuain at this point. There's a reason he only has 10 goals in all comps this season. Higuain is currently a far superior striker.

However, I'd take Morata in a CL knockout match every single time. Higuain has 2 goals in 20 CL knockout matches. That's absolutely terrible. And Morata has shown he perfectly suits the open style of play that often appears in CL knockout matches.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We started to lose the game when Khedira was sub, Sturaro didn't do his pressing job in defense and screwed every ball he touched
We lost the game, when we took of Morata, and had to put on an injured Mandzukic , with our best forward, dybala, injured

In the midfield, our most consistantly good player, Marchisio, was injured, Sturaro was according to his agent not match fit, and our big promise, lemina, was not registered.

You mean we need to evaluate what we have in depth ? Sure, all for it. But our starting quality is fucking ace, and that was without Marchisio.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So wait, evidently this isn't enough?

Pogba
Marchisio
Khedira
Lemina
Pereyra
Sturaro
Asamoah
Mandragora

Ok then. You are spoiled.
Some of those below Pogba and Marchisio should be replaced for better players, yes. If that means being spoiled, then great, because that's what we need, all the quality we can get to become one of the best out there. Last year we had a midfield miles better than this one. The ones mentioned below Machisio in your list are not starter material for a team aspiring to win the CL.

We need a minimum of one CM, maybe two (but that's just me wanting us to live up to Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio quartet). One will do.

Jun 6, 2015
Some of those below Pogba and Marchisio should be replaced for better players, yes. If that means being spoiled, then great, because that's what we need, all the quality we can get to become one of the best out there. Last year we had a midfield miles better than this one. The ones mentioned below Machisio in your list are not starter material for a team aspiring to win the CL.

We need a minimum of one CM, maybe two (but that's just me wanting us to live up to Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio quartet). One will do.
We already are one of the best out there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't think anyone believes Morata is anywhere near consistent enough to be considered better than Higuain at this point. There's a reason he only has 10 goals in all comps this season. Higuain is currently a far superior striker.

However, I'd take Morata in a CL knockout match every single time. Higuain has 2 goals in 20 CL knockout matches. That's absolutely terrible. And Morata has shown he perfectly suits the open style of play that often appears in CL knockout matches.
I'd probably forbid Higuain to enter the stadium before crucial CL games. You know this guy isnt going to score but is more likely to miss several great opportunities that could eliminate your team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Pogba
Marchisio
Khedira
Lemina
Pereyra
Sturaro
Asamoah
Mandragora

Remember when Marchisio was 4th best CM? Yeah now only Pogba better and the rest far behind Claudio.

We talking impacting starter level quality that dominates even in big games, let's not settle for less and aspire for that.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Pogba
Marchisio
Khedira
Lemina
Pereyra
Sturaro
Asamoah

Mandragora

NO, we should just keep one of them and Mandrágora we don't know.

BM. Thiago, Xavi, Vidal, Martinez. For two spots

Barca: Busquet, Iniesta, Rakitic, Turan, Mascherano, Sergi Roberto. For 3 spots.

Their MF looks better without any doubt

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd probably forbid Higuain to enter the stadium before crucial CL games. You know this guy isnt going to score but is more likely to miss several great opportunities that could eliminate your team.
No offense to Morata, but besides one goal Vs City, that's exactly what he has done for us this CL season. Miss chances galore.

And he doesn't make that bareable by utterly dominating and scoring for fun in near record streak in the league as Gonzalo is.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No offense to Morata, but besides one goal Vs City, that's exactly what he has done for us this CL season. Miss chances galore.

And he doesn't make that bareable by utterly dominating and scoring for fun in near record streak in the league as Gonzalo is.
Assist to Cuad?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Juve develops world class players, they don't buy them. Just develop Lemina and Mandragora. Both of them have two way talent, and Sturaro will be a nice depth player as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)