Mario Lemina (28 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For me its clear that Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira should be all the high profile cm's we need.
Lemina keeps showing excellent potential, but also maturity and calmness. We should invest into him, obviously sign.

Consider Asamoah, Hernanes, Sturaro, Pereyra as the bench we need, and replace if necessary. But keep the above 4 as the main midfield

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Hernanes is technical but not physical enough. Sturaro is a pitbull but too unstable on the ball. Lemina is both technical and athletic, his potential is amazing. Already a very good player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If Asamoah returns next season in good shape I also don't see the need for another 'starter' CM. But it's a hopeful scenario thinking that all these guys are going to be fit 90% of the time. Lemina, Khedira, Asamoah and Pereyra have all been problems this season.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
For me its clear that Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira should be all the high profile cm's we need.
Lemina keeps showing excellent potential, but also maturity and calmness. We should invest into him, obviously sign.

Consider Asamoah, Hernanes, Sturaro, Pereyra as the bench we need, and replace if necessary. But keep the above 4 as the main midfield
How are we supposed to close the gap with the top 3 if we don't improve the midfield. What we have is decent, but not enough.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And Salah over Cuadrado... I think he has issues.

Not to mention he also rates Icardi over Morata. :shifty:
salah vs cuadrado makes not too much sense, they are used in different positions, so stats won't talk too much. but icardi over morata :sergio:

btw we should absolutely sign lemina. already pretty mature for his age.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So am I the only one getting confused with Pogba and Lemina from time to time ?
He's so much better than Sturaro.Should definitely be first change sub ahead of Sturaro.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
oh. my bad.

he sucks.
:p

Higuain is great. And for the first year since pre-Cristiano Madrid he's really living up to his potential. Definitely a monster so far. He has a tendency to disappear in big matches, and down the stretch, quite the opposite of Morata really, but he's been playing so well, I could see him finishing this season with a great run of scoring and singlehandedly keeping Napoli in the hunt.

As I said to @Hist once, if he played for Juve I think our mentality and the camaraderie here would have helped him to become even better.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But he doesn't...

And Morata has made us tens of millions with his CL performances. Higuain on the other hand has helped Napoli miss CL for 2 seasons running. :D
When Higuain doesnt shoulder the pressure when it really matters, he's quite a bit less prone to choking.

But i seriously like Morata tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)