Mario Lemina (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I missed most of the game due to stuttering horrible stream that died every two minutes on my cell phone. Only watched the last 14 minutes of ET when Ze hooked me up with youtube stream (wtf didnt I ask for that to begin with lol). He didnt have much to do in that little time, but I gather looking good tonight didnt take much effort, you just needed to avoid sucking completely like majority did.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I could only watch ET.

I really like this kid. Really, really like. He seems like a prospective world class DM to me.

Unless his knee is really fucked (and that should be closely evaluated), he looks like a keeper to me.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Decent I would say. At least he can tackle, never takes his foot away. Hernanes is a liability and so fucking slow. Lemina can easily play DM and he'd do well as B2B too. If only he could stay fit :xfinger:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

But yeah, we should.

With 10mln you can't even buy a Padoin these days.
yep, we are great at getting these bargain deals that turn out great. hope that this injury is behind him and he doesent start getting injured over and over again like most our players do nowadays. if he stays fit and we buy him, he can grow into a starter caliber player here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thought it was weird of allegri to bring on someone of such little experience and playing time this season with the team doing so poorly but he was actually pretty good

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Great rhytmn, strong personality. He has the ability to impose himself in a game, and thats always a good addition at a club like ours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)