Mario Lemina (27 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah, Pereyra, and maybe even Hernanes are better players. I would not say Lemina is far superior to Padoin either. Shame he misses an entire season through injuries but it is not like he has been sorely missed either. I am more curious to see how our management rate him, who can see him during training and will have to evaluate for next season. I guess, and hope, Hernanes will be shipped next season and good riddance because we will need to cut down on CMs. Considering we can only sign up 25 players for CL and Serie A and with rules of having at least 4 "club grown" or whatever they call it, we will have to cut some legs to continue to accomodate the rules. I don't know who is and is not included but I suspect that some like Rugani are not since they don't need to (they are u-21) but next season we won't be able to do that. So... well, I am curious!

Jun 6, 2015
Thank God we have one of the best midfielders in Europe: Marchisio.

Suck on that.
Don't bite, It's going to be a wank fest for him after a comment like that. He must in some really weird way get off by this Marchisio sadomasochism but who can fault him we're all obsessed by Marchisio just in a more normal way.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah, Pereyra, and maybe even Hernanes are better players. I would not say Lemina is far superior to Padoin either. Shame he misses an entire season through injuries but it is not like he has been sorely missed either. I am more curious to see how our management rate him, who can see him during training and will have to evaluate for next season. I guess, and hope, Hernanes will be shipped next season and good riddance because we will need to cut down on CMs. Considering we can only sign up 25 players for CL and Serie A and with rules of having at least 4 "club grown" or whatever they call it, we will have to cut some legs to continue to accomodate the rules. I don't know who is and is not included but I suspect that some like Rugani are not since they don't need to (they are u-21) but next season we won't be able to do that. So... well, I am curious!
@Osman

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't bite, It's going to be a wank fest for him after a comment like that. He must in some really weird way get off by this Marchisio sadomasochism but who can fault him we're all obsessed by Marchisio just in a more normal way.
He's the last person anyone on this forum anyone should worry about.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Ocelot Lemina is better equipped player then hernanes, Padoin and Sturaro, its so obvious thats it pointless to argue it. I like Tak! enough to not want to get in a fruitless heated argument with him ;)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
@Ocelot Lemina is better equipped player then hernanes, Padoin and Sturaro, its so obvious thats it pointless to argue it. I like Tak! enough to not want to get in a fruitless heated argument with him ;)
:bitchslap:
'cause I am typically so into heated arguments around here! :D I'm a silent lurker, hitting from the shadows like a spiderpig sequel

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's nothing.

Today I was speaking with a certain Juventino piece of shit Manager at work who was spewing out shit how irrelevant and mediocre Khedira has been for us since he came and was blasting Allegri for not giving a proper chance to Hernanes to show what he can do instead.

This guy doesn't even know if a football is round or not.

Fucking fat piece of shit.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yep. of our current 25 players, only Marchisio is a homegrown one, so we will have to sell 3 players (Rubinho, Hernanes, Padoin most likely) and replace them with primaver kids (or bringing back former players like PDC, which i dont think we will do) before selling or signing new players. which basically means - Berardi is likely to be bought, someone automatically has to leave. now look at who is left after removing the 3 guys from above. though decision really to sell anyone of those left. same with every other player we will potentially sign. thats why i think its gonna be a quiet mercato in the summer. 2-3 new additions max depending on what happens with Evra, Caceres, Lemina (and maybe Asamoah, due to injury record and having too many midfielders)....

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
That's nothing.

Today I was speaking with a certain Juventino piece of shit Manager at work who was spewing out shit how irrelevant and mediocre Khedira has been for us since he came and was blasting Allegri for not giving a proper chance to Hernanes to show what he can do instead.

This guy doesn't even know if a football is round or not.

Fucking fat piece of shit.
Tbh he hasn't been given a fair shot in the role he feels most comfortable. But. I am kind of happy about it since he will at best be a benchwarmer. I said it earlier and this is precisely what you get when you go panic mode and invest just for the sake of it.
Btw seems like you can't wait for your next yearly work performance review. And the football is flat. Everyone knows it. /flat earth society

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tbh he hasn't been given a fair shot in the role he feels most comfortable. But. I am kind of happy about it since he will at best be a benchwarmer. I said it earlier and this is precisely what you get when you go panic mode and invest just for the sake of it.
Btw seems like you can't wait for your next yearly work performance review. And the football is flat. Everyone knows it. /flat earth society
Luckily he's not my direct Manager.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why anyone would assume Hernanes to take us to the next level is hilarious though.
Also, Allegri is fking always right even when he is wrong.
Because he's a fat dork who still can't get laid at 40 years of age.

And Max is King.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
yep. of our current 25 players, only Marchisio is a homegrown one, so we will have to sell 3 players (Rubinho, Hernanes, Padoin most likely) and replace them with primaver kids (or bringing back former players like PDC, which i dont think we will do) before selling or signing new players. which basically means - Berardi is likely to be bought, someone automatically has to leave. now look at who is left after removing the 3 guys from above. though decision really to sell anyone of those left. same with every other player we will potentially sign. thats why i think its gonna be a quiet mercato in the summer. 2-3 new additions max depending on what happens with Evra, Caceres, Lemina (and maybe Asamoah, due to injury record and having too many midfielders)....
Marrone as DM?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)