27 Sturaro
33 Evra
34 Rubinho
37 Pereyra
Ooooh yes.

@Klin its on baby, its on.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
For some reason still have high hopes for this guy. Our team was in shambles and he still managed to made quite an impression. I hope we keep him, Mandragora still won't come this year.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Isn't included in the CL list.. So he'll get some minutes in Serie a and coppa..

What was the option to buy on him... 14M? How about a swap with isla :D?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Just looked up his contract. His option is €9.5m, split into a two year payment. I'd be surprised if juve didn't exercise it. Remember, he's only 22.

Btw he scored twice today in a friendly.

I just think we need to hold onto him. He showed his abilities early in the year and I feel like his versatility could be huge for us. He can play regista, box to box, wingback, and I believe he's played bonucci's role in the past as well.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Just looked up his contract. His option is €9.5m, split into a two year payment. I'd be surprised if juve didn't exercise it. Remember, he's only 22.

Btw he scored twice today in a friendly.

I just think we need to hold onto him. He showed his abilities early in the year and I feel like his versatility could be huge for us. He can play regista, box to box, wingback, and I believe he's played bonucci's role in the past as well.
He is going to be a beast of a player. The only concern is if he is the sort of player where injuries is a recurrent thing. For the price mentioned its a no brainer.
I rate him much higher than Sturaro.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
With tendonitis there are special training programmes that should be implemented for him, but ultimately football is a sport where you twist and turn on your knees a lot, so if this is a genetic problem it'll be difficult to erase, only deal with (medicine) and strengthen over time.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If he can keep fit for the remainder of the season after coming back, I'd probable take the option, otherwise no way.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #617
    Yeah it's all about how fit he stays from now til May. He is definitely a talented player, but we have one too many injury prone players in the squad at the moment.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Yeah it's all about how fit he stays from now til May. He is definitely a talented player, but we have one too many injury prone players in the squad at the moment.
    Yeah. Asamoah - Lemina - Khedira is a very good midfiled but all of them are injury prone. Even a club as strong as Juve will suffer with so many CMs injured.

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #619
    Yeah. Asamoah - Lemina - Khedira is a very good midfiled but all of them are injury prone. Even a club as strong as Juve will suffer with so many CMs injured.
    Correct. And if we don't end up signing Lemina, and we sell Hernanes in the summer, that's another two CMs to sign :D Hopefully we make a play for Gundogan.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    @Osman you need to check the juventus facebook page asap. Some highlights of a friendy yesterday where he was quite good

Went past the entire right flank and scored

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)