Mario Lemina (9 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If you want we can make a bet whether Allegri will prefer Hernanes as Marchisio backup. I say he will.
You might be right indeed, he might do it. But then again, in those games Lemina played DM, all of them except first Sevilla game, Hernanes was healthy enough to be chosen for the role, besides Napoli where Sturaro was unavaible and Lemina played RCM in 4 man midfield.

I dont recall when Lemina got his injury, but dont think he was healthy for City game? Tho he hardly played CL ties at the beginning, too green. He hasnt played since October I think, which is frigging long time indeed.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I feel we might be starting to get a reputation as a big club where you can grow as a young player and get on the field. Maybe im wrong but I think we at least have an argument to tell young players to come to us. A while back it was quite hard to convince young internationals that this is a place to get your young career started

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I feel we might be starting to get a reputation as a big club where you can grow as a young player and get on the field. Maybe im wrong but I think we at least have an argument to tell young players to come to us. A while back it was quite hard to convince young internationals that this is a place to get your young career started
A while back it wasn't.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's all because of the dab.

Jul 1, 2010
"Many think that things for me are not going well at Juventus, in reality everything is going very well. I hope to come back very soon! Thanks for the support whether from Juventus or Marseille!"

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Have people notice 'Lemina' is an anagram of 'menial'?

menial
ˈmiːnɪəl/
adjective
adjective: menial

(of work) not requiring much skill and lacking prestige.

synonyms: unskilled, lowly, humble, low-grade, low-status, routine, humdrum, boring, dull;

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

menial
ˈmiːnɪəl/
adjective

synonyms: unskilled, lowly, humble, low-grade, low-status, routine, humdrum, boring, dull;

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

menial
ˈmiːnɪəl/
adjective

@Osman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)