Mario Lemina (31 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If Pogba doesn't lift his game in the next game or two, he can ride the bench too. He's starting on reputation AND because 3 of our other midfielders are injured.
Its a conundrum because we all know what he's capable of and he can't find that form from the bench. Besides, benching him will only fuck his confidence more. People are blaming his failed dribbles etc. but it was the simple things he was getting wrong against Napoli. Simple, easy passes, terrible control. Against City and Frisionone he looked to be regaining his form but this game brought out the worst in almost everyone and Pogba was the main culprit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its a conundrum because we all know what he's capable of and he can't find that form from the bench. Besides, benching him will only $#@! his confidence more. People are blaming his failed dribbles etc. but it was the simple things he was getting wrong against Napoli. Simple, easy passes, terrible control. Against City and Frisionone he looked to be regaining his form but this game brought out the worst in almost everyone and Pogba was the main culprit.
Pogba´s mental state is worrisome to say the least.

The guy is lost, really lost.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I love watching him play. He keeps the game simple and is an enforcer when he needs to be. I hope allegri doesn't run marchisio into the ground like he did last season because he's got a quality player behind him who can step in without missing a beat.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He keeps it simple, but he does some dangerous tackles. Like one he conceded free kick at the end. I can't wait to have Marchi back there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He keeps it simple, but he does some dangerous tackles. Like one he conceded free kick at the end. I can't wait to have Marchi back there.
Didn't see the replay but that looked like a good tackle and bad whistle, but he definitely takes a chance with some of those. That's 2-3 now where he's toed the ball away and had the foul called on him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game again.

I like him, he passes the ball nicely and keeps things tidy.

He can improve on his movement to get space to receive passes but definitely looks like he could be a good player for us.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Good game again.

I like him, he passes the ball nicely and keeps things tidy.

He can improve on his movement to get space to receive passes but definitely looks like he could be a good player for us.
Yeah, that's something I noticed about him as well. He needs to make himself more available to receive the pass.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #478
    I love his tackles and his agressiveness, it might cost him a yellow or even red card from time to time, but I don't want him to ever lost that from his game. Great young DM/b2b in the making here. Will only get better.

Shite haircut though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)