Mario Lemina (4 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Mario Lemina says he always liked the 'playing style' of his new team Juventus and hopes the team can do 'even better'.

The 21-year-old came in as a classic last-minute signing from Olympique Marseille, and his first statements were published today on the Bianconeri's official site.

“I prefer to play in a box-to-box role, which is what I was doing at Marseilles recently,” he said.

“I think with the formation that Juventus deploy I can be useful to the team.

“I've always liked Juventus and their playing style. And of course we've all seen they win a lot, in the championship and in the cups.

"They came to the final of the Champions League last year, I was rooting for them but unfortunately they lost.

“Now I'm here and we'll try to repeat last year's achievements, or do even better.

“I'm really happy to be at Juve for my birthday.

“I mustn't think I've arrived now, I must prove that I can have a role in this team.

“Hopefully I'll be out on the pitch for Juventus soon.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
It seems Marseille fans weren't too bothered to lose him, was surprised with us going for him , haven't live to the expectations it seems. I hope a change of environment and Pogba can do him good.
we werent bothered about Tiago to Atletico...in fact we organising a motorcade to drive him there

turned out well for Atletico

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We needed him after signing glassman Khedira.

I cannot sleep well at night thinking about the next khedira injury. This guy will at least be ready when called upon and tahts what we need right now.

Khedira and asamoah cannot be counted on as of today. They are a mystery

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It seems Marseille fans weren't too bothered to lose him, was surprised with us going for him , haven't live to the expectations it seems. I hope a change of environment and Pogba can do him good.
Interesting. This does not fit with him playing so much for Marseille, and also this bolded bit:

Towering at 1.84 metres, Mario Lemina brings physical strength to Juventus’ central areas, solid protection to the backline and an ability to launch attacks with accurate distribution.

The France Under 21 international built a reputation in Ligue 1 as a tenacious ball-winner, averaging almost double the amount of successful tackles per game than his midfield counterparts.

Add to that an eye for a forward pass as well as dribbling skills and the Bianconeri have a multi-talented player now vying for a starting berth in the middle of the park.

Having played predominantly in central midfield during two and a half seasons in France’s top flight, the versatile player also has experience of operating on the right flan

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Do you know a lot about him? Can you describe please? New Vidal? :D
well. he is faster than vidal, can run 90 minutes but i don't think he can hustle as much as Vidal at the final moments of the match ( Vidal is unique at this aspect) but still a pitbull ( great tackler ), he is more technical, and he is far better dribbler, he didn't score much and i don't know if he can improve that ( too early to judge this now) it is a tactical decision after all. he can give you this long through pass and he has better vision than Vidal. he can distribute the ball very well and his long passes are good. he shoots but nothing impressive till now. he is stronger physically. he can fight big dogs like Pogba and win the battle too.
however, he always comes out as a complete douchebag, he will start fights if not tamed very well :D

yea last thing he is only 21years and looks very promising, we bought Vidal at the age of 24-25.

Monster in the making!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is our most fascinating unknown this season. I'm envisioning either the new Melo or Vidal.
Pretty much yeah, no hype whatsoever, only thing I know is what @Aush and @Fred told me. I havent even seen him in person when we faced them in pre-season since I missed that game (and most of the shitty pre-season).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
well. he is faster than vidal, can run 90 minutes but i don't think he can hustle as much as Vidal at the final moments of the match ( Vidal is unique at this aspect) but still a pitbull ( great tackler ), he is more technical, and he is far better dribbler, he didn't score much and i don't know if he can improve that ( too early to judge this now) it is a tactical decision after all. he can give you this long through pass and he has better vision than Vidal. he can distribute the ball very well and his long passes are good. he shoots but nothing impressive till now. he is stronger physically. he can fight big dogs like Pogba and win the battle too.
however, he always comes out as a complete douchebag, he will start fights if not tamed very well :D

yea last thing he is only 21years and looks very promising, we bought Vidal at the age of 24-25.

Monster in the making!
Nice. Hopefully he's good enough to earn a place ahead of Khedira, along with Asamoah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)