Mario Lemina (22 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol:

In all honesty though, Pereyra looks good every time he plays.
He does more and more now, but there is a video in youtube trying to make him look like a top AM after last season. It cuts out every time he loses the ball, misses pass or shot :lol: Desperately trying to hide that most of the sitautions was mainly about almost thereattempts with little end product.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He does more and more now, but there is a video in youtube trying to make him look like a top AM after last season. It cuts out every time he loses the ball, misses pass or shot :lol: Desperately trying to hide that most of the sitautions was mainly about almost thereattempts with little end product.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Scoutnations videos of Conan and Draxler consisted of at least half of scenes with one good move followed by a misplaced pass but that still did not stop the fappening about those players. Why the double standards now? Mario looks like very agile version of vidal. Look up vidals video from the time before he joined us and your will probably not see better things.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Scoutnations videos of Conan and Draxler consisted of at least half of scenes with one good move followed by a misplaced pass but that still did not stop the fappening about those players. Why the double standards now? Mario looks like very agile version of vidal. Look up vidals video from the time before he joined us and your will probably not see better things.
I said Mario Lemina's video looked impressive, did you not see it? Its just under 2 months, but as a defensive midfielder and his tackling, it makes him look a possessed demon who tackles very well, who has good feet that can get him out of trouble.

And I seen Draxler pre-injury and was impressed for sure (Coman not so much, since his stuff was from when he was 16-17 lol), did not need to watch clips to know him. But when you do, you will find plenty of decisive moments, impressive runs/dribbles, build up plays and ridicolous cannon shots. There is a reason he was nearly signed by top teams but was refused to go when he was at his best.

- - - Updated - - -

ok. the lost son of prince, eddie murphy and dennis rodman

There is a theme I sense, you suggesting Lemina is:ghey: ?

Ohh you :D

P.S Only confirmed ghey one is the cool and manly looking Eddie Murphy, he get caught fucking some tranny prostitutes :lol:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
what double standards are you talking about?! some people here didn't fap for Draxler, Hazem is included.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Well you can't have more than four as there were only 4 rounds this year.

Not sure if trolling or what. He had 57 apps in Ligue 1
Oh that was an honest fuck up. I kind of forgot that season has started :lol: thanks for correcting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I am sorry if I did some people wrong. I obviously don't keep track of everybody's opinion about the new flavor of the month fappable player. Just got the impression that even with videos showing that certain players end up gifting the enemy the ball after a fancy move fappers did not care and made them the talent of a whole Generation without them having achieved anything (coman)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I am sorry if I did some people wrong. I obviously don't keep track of everybody's opinion about the new flavor of the month fappable player. Just got the impression that even with videos showing that certain players end up gifting the enemy the ball after a fancy move fappers did not care and made them the talent of a whole Generation without them having achieved anything (coman)
Coman is 19, man. he did good in the Udinese match he did some good passes and crosses. he has the potential, and it is perfectly normal to be immature when it comes to decisions. Pogba still has this kind of bad decisions in some matches too. anyway our board didn't trust this kid and loaned him, and btw he isn't in loan to Sassolo but for top team like Bayern who chased him for more than a month.

we have to wait and see what will happen with Coman, but i have a feeling he will succeed there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)