Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #21

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    "La Juve è a caccia del grande colpo per il centrocampo. L'ultima indiscrezione che arriva dall'Ata Hotel Executive è quella che vede i bianconeri interessati a Lucas Biglia. Il vice campione del mondo è sul piede di partenza ma la Lazio, per cederlo, chiede somme importanti. Marotta le avrebbe quantificate in 25 milioni più il cartellino di Sturaro. "

Google translate:
    Juve are chasing the big blow for the midfield . The latest rumor comes from ATA Hotel Executive is the one that sees the Bianconeri interested in Lucas Biglia . The vice-champion of the world is about to leave but the Lazio , to sell it , asking large sums . Marotta would quantified in 25 million plus tag Sturaro

I think this means we are offering Staruro +25 for Biglia? :lol: Thats CDS btw.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Can this kid distribute? I have never see him but those pretending to have seen him regularly are saying he is a destroyer. We already have Staruro, Padoin, Asamoah and Khedira all of which are defensive but can't distribute to save their lives. Pogba can attack but can't distribute. Only marchisio can do that and he is not famous for being a deep lying playmaker/regista.

We need a passer. This is just more muscle to a midfield that is only muscle and no brain. I said this at the start of the season. I fear we will have Allegri's Milan midfield. Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Nocerino and Boetang. This is a miserable midfield.
    You're seriously comparing that to say, Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira and Pereyra? Get out of the town.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    Welcome. Should start in place of Padoin until Marchisio is back. Young, fresh, some promise, relatively cheap. Some guts to him.

I like this signing in terms of strengthening our core, staying young. Vidal was bought for a similar price, at a similar age, and thrived. Not saying he's Vidal but he has some promise to him.

A warrior.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Welcome. Should start in place of Padoin until Marchisio is back. Young, fresh, some promise, relatively cheap. Some guts to him.

I like this signing in terms of strengthening our core, staying young. Vidal was bought for a similar price, at a similar age, and thrived. Not saying he's Vidal but he has some promise to him.

A warrior.
    Exactly. Warrior mentality to fight for it. Also, he has good technique. I think he will become a starter at some point..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)