Mario Kirev (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can you blame them?
I mean, Bulgaria in the EU....it just doesn't fit.
Car thiefs the lot of them :D Whole of Europe's organised car thief originates from there.

Hehe, yeah there few additions to the EU that are bit out of place and perhaps were premature inclusions (Bulgaria have big problems with corruption etc), so its understandable people dont exactly identify the shiny EU image with them on the spot :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
Can you blame them?
I mean, Bulgaria in the EU....it just doesn't fit.
Like... why? It is an union with a very open general policy. EU even accepted the most advanced ex-yugoslavian republic - Slovenia. Then again it cannot allow in lots, where soviet brigades cruise the coast, looking to build the 'dubai' of communism, I presume.
Add portugal, poland, romania and your argument lays putty in my hands...

before us :crazy: (romania)..utterly bizzare..
Man - you shot your president along with his whole family two decades ago...They should have taken you then....:lol:

Funny thing life...it's not like we don't know who is the president of AC Milan, Internazionale and what kind of shitty is Milano for example... I would not speak about Calabria and etc....
:analcanon:

AND ON THE MAIN TOPIC:
This Kirev is from Slavia Sofia. The transfer is 900k and could go up to 1.2M Eur and he hasn't been number one for his team in Bulgaria. Slavia are usually in 4 - 10th places of Bulgarian Seria A, but has the best current bulgarian youth system.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

Mario Kirev, the young bulgarian goalkeeper, has completed his move to Juventus.
His agent told Calciomercato.it, "Kirev the new Buffon? I think he will be. He was already a first choice for Sofia when he was 19 and he has been the captain of his national side too"

"A lot of teams have asked about him and he have had contacts with Manchester City, Getafe and Hamburg."

"However, as soon as Juventus took a look then eventual talk happened.

"Juventus had already decided and the player underwent a medical. We have to wait for it to be announced officially."

P.S Juventus brought Mario Kirev for a trial last month, and they seem happy with his performance. FORZA JUVE FORZA KIREV
in this pic he looks like Gerrard
btw,i prefer Fiorillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)