Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (32 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yeah well I'm not fussed
Change it to "badass" and no one will bat an eye. Will even respect it cause the vidal part left, like melo
however, badass dybala makes zero sense. It was referring to aggressive midfielders (melo, vidal), and dybala isnt really that. He looks evil, but absolutely not badass. Its just silly and yeah, i can see my 8 year old nephew do it.
Just change it to badass. Get an avatar of vidal with a diagonal black line at the top right for mourning and its all fine

No enron, thats not on topic but shit is happening with Gotze anyway at the moment

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Change it to "badass" and no one will bat an eye. Will even respect it cause the vidal part left, like melo
however, badass dybala makes zero sense. It was referring to aggressive midfielders (melo, vidal), and dybala isnt really that. He looks evil, but absolutely not badass. Its just silly and yeah, i can see my 8 year old nephew do it.
Just change it to badass. Get an avatar of vidal with a diagonal black line at the top right for mourning and its all fine

No enron, thats not on topic but shit is happening with Gotze anyway at the moment
There are other threads in which to ridicule BD's poor user name choices.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bayern Munich: 'Gotze stays’
By Football Italia staff

Bayern Munich chief executive Karl Heinz Rummenigge and Coach Pep Guardiola both insist Juventus target Mario Gotze is staying.

The Bianconeri are targeting a trequartista, with Gotze and Schalke 04’s Julian Draxler believed to be at the top of the shortlist.

However, following reports this morning that they have been prized out of a move for the latter, Bayern have delivered another transfer blow.

“He [Gotze] will stay at Bayern,” Rummenigge told Sport1.

“He’s informed the club that he wants to stay and assert himself. Kingsley Coman? He’s not on our list of targets.”

Coach Pep Guardiola then echoed those words in a Press conference ahead of the Hamburg match, as the Bundesliga gets underway.

“Mario will stay. Thomas [Muller] will stay. Kevin De Bruyne [of Wolfsburg] is not coming. I knew these things two weeks ago.”

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bayern Munich: 'Gotze stays’
By Football Italia staff

Bayern Munich chief executive Karl Heinz Rummenigge and Coach Pep Guardiola both insist Juventus target Mario Gotze is staying.

The Bianconeri are targeting a trequartista, with Gotze and Schalke 04’s Julian Draxler believed to be at the top of the shortlist.

However, following reports this morning that they have been prized out of a move for the latter, Bayern have delivered another transfer blow.

“He [Gotze] will stay at Bayern,” Rummenigge told Sport1.

He’s informed the club that he wants to stay and assert himself. Kingsley Coman? He’s not on our list of targets.”

Coach Pep Guardiola then echoed those words in a Press conference ahead of the Hamburg match, as the Bundesliga gets underway.

“Mario will stay. Thomas [Muller] will stay. Kevin De Bruyne [of Wolfsburg] is not coming. I knew these things two weeks ago.”
So Götze himself decided to stay

well well well

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let him rot another year under Pep...see how he feels about that decision come next summer.

What if Vidal told him not to come here. :shocked:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I guess we can close this thread... too bad he could come here and declare he came here to lead us to CL glory making him important again and on top of the world
Too bad he rather stay in his homeland to be someone`s sub

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I don't blame Mario "overated" Götze for staying his hoke ass put. As a club, Bayern are perhap the most structurally stable in top flight European football. They own a massive, fully paid for, stadium that they manage to fill on average. They have a massive annual turnover, with little to no debt (unlike say RM/Barça/United). They lord over their own personal fiefdom aka the Bundesliga, with rivals ready to feed them their top talents without resistance. They challenge for every title they compete for, and annualy progress deeply in their European campaigns. All in all, they are a club most players would ideally play for.

Götze gets paid a handsome wage at Bayern by just mailing in his performances. Why take a paycut to join Juve with the added pressure of being the difference making marqee signing? He's just playing it smart, but at the same this shows he aint got the testicular fortitude to justify his hype.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't blame Mario "overated" Götze for staying his hoke ass put. As a club, Bayern are perhap the most structurally stable in top flight European football. They own a massive, fully paid for, stadium that they manage to fill on average. They have a massive annual turnover, with little to no debt (unlike say RM/Barça/United). They lord over their own personal fiefdom aka the Bundesliga, with rivals ready to feed them their top talents without resistance. They challenge for every title they compete for, and annualy progress deeply in their European campaigns. All in all, they are a club most players would ideally play for.

Götze gets paid a handsome wage at Bayern by just mailing in his performances. Why take a paycut to join Juve with the added pressure of being the difference making marqee signing? He's just playing it smart, but at the same this shows he aint got the testicular fortitude to justify his hype.
thats called ambition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)