Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (39 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol:

I miss a good old "riapre pista...(enter random name)"
:lol: so true

- - - Updated - - -

English bookmakers have changed payouts this morning: Goetze @ Juve drops from 4 to 2; staying at Bayern goes up to 1.53
Interesting.

ps: Draxler @ Juve still lowest payout @1.65.

- - - Updated - - -

:spliff:
I wouldn't take too much note to the shift in betting odds. I remember they were giving out odds on Conte to be Italy manager at something like 10/1 with paddy power a couple of weeks before he left Juve and took charge of Italy. Whilst they also paid out for nani moving to Juve because the odds dropped ridiculously low even if the move never materialised in the end

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
so true

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't take too much note to the shift in betting odds. I remember they were giving out odds on Conte to be Italy manager at something like 10/1 with paddy power a couple of weeks before he left Juve and took charge of Italy. Whilst they also paid out for nani moving to Juve because the odds dropped ridiculously low even if the move never materialised in the end
It simply means that the bookmakers know that a deal is being discussed and it's not a mere rumour. The fact that the deal will be closed is something else, of course

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It simply means that the bookmakers know that a deal is being discussed and it's not a mere rumour. The fact that the deal will be closed is something else, of course
not always necessarily true, line odds are also affected by the amount of money placed on a bet especially a big stake bet or the number of influx bets placed on a particular selection

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I really don't get these players preferring sitting on the bench of big clubs and practically ruining their careers to playing a major role in the success of a slightly less gigantic club (but still very relevant, competitive and successful) like Juve. The guy can easily jumpstart his career with a 1-2 year at Juve and then fvck off to any big club he wants, leaving a handsome chunk of money for us in the process. It's really a nobrainer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I really don't get these players preferring sitting on the bench of big clubs and practically ruining their careers to playing a major role in the success of a slightly less gigantic club (but still very relevant, competitive and successful) like Juve. The guy can easily jumpstart his career with a 1-2 year at Juve and then fvck off to any big club he wants, leaving a handsome chunk of money for us in the process. It's really a nobrainer.
Things are different if you're a fan of the club. I'd much prefer sitting on the bench of Juventus over scoring goal after goal for Atletico.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
These are the english bookies, I doubt that there has been such a bets influx to justify such sharp drop
even so I wouldn't take the line drops as any real indication that he is coming or even close to it. I've seen similar moves in the 'next manager' market a lot of which fail to materialise

but the sources from the Viking ultra is an interesting one, the ultras are generally well informed of the club's market moves at least that was the case when we tried to sign Diego, even if the move took 3 years to materialise but it was always in the pipeline

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Same tbh.

But we always hear how its "a job" for them etc

I think it is a job if you still have to think about earning enough to live well after your career. With the kind of money Götze is making from his contract with Bayern and sponsorship deals, I doubt he has to worry much.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought I'd stay a little bit classier than an image of people with horrific injuries.
Oh. We're not 'classy' enough for His Lordship then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)