Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (35 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I like some of our mercato and don't like some of it. I agree with this tho, any time people blindly support something it is wrong.
It's not blind support, it's trust. Trust that is afforded this management because of their track record. You can lose trust much faster than you can gain it, but you need to do something wrong before you can lose it. None of us know how next season will play out, the key difference being that the management obviously didn't acquire the trust of everyone here, otherwise we wouldn't have these infantile arguments in the first place.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nailed it.

Atleast Cronios was somewhat entertaining with his unexpected turns.
You and Seven should get a room and fantasize about the management together.

I was pleased with a fourth consecutive Scudetto. The Coppa doesn't mean much to me. Losing yet another CL final was heart wrenching. I just think this whole "We reached the CL final" angle is overplayed on these forums. Yes, it was a great achievement, but we need to stop bringing it up in every argument. It's like the Jews harping about the Holocaust at every opportunity. It is boring and repetitive.

I wasn't around during our victories (yet I still watched, enjoyed, and celebrated our wins) because I had some personal matters to attend to, not that I need to justify my absence to the likes of you.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
In a political atmosphere that is no doubt true. But when it comes to supporting a football club everything is done blindly for the simple fact you don't know shit about what goes on. You can criticise the board for selling a player, but if he wanted to leave there was little they could do.
After some time to think about what happened, I think Vidal wanted to go to Bayern and asked to go there. I think he spoke to them and wanted to go there. I don't think he wanted out, I think he just asked to go to Bayern and we allowed it. 40m is probably a fair price, I wish it could be more but it's over now. I hope it wasn't that Vidal wanted a raise and a contract extension and we said no. I would strongly disagree if that's the case. Your right tho, we don't know, hopefully it comes out.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You and Seven should get a room and fantasize about the management together.

I was pleased with a fourth consecutive Scudetto. The Coppa doesn't mean much to me. Losing yet another CL final was heart wrenching. I just think this whole "We reached the CL final" angle is overplayed on these forums. Yes, it was a great achievement, but we need to stop bringing it up in every argument. It's like the Jews harping about the Holocaust at every opportunity. It is boring and repetitive.

I wasn't around during our victories (yet I still watched, enjoyed, and celebrated our wins) because I had some personal matters to attend to, not that I need to justify my absence to the likes of you.
Like the jews harping about the holocaust :lol:

The CL final was the last competitive game this team has played! It's been no more than two months since it happened. How can we move away from it before anything else in the competitive sphere happens?!

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah, perhaps me and Seven should get together in a hotel room or a bar and celebrate the point where our club is right now. It would be a justified cause for celebration :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's not supporting this club at all. He just likes to criticise people for doing their jobs. Then when it all falls apart he can say 'I told you so'. He has no interest in what this team does. If anything he wants us to lose so he is 'right'.

It is distasteful, sickening and boring. Quite frankly if Cronios is banned I don't understand why this guy is allowed to post.
You know nothing about me. If you wish to attack me personally, don't do it through others like a hypocritical coward.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It's not blind support, it's trust. Trust that is afforded this management because of their track record. You can lose trust much faster than you can gain it, but you need to do something wrong before you can lose it. None of us know how next season will play out, the key difference being that the management obviously didn't acquire the trust of everyone here, otherwise we wouldn't have these infantile arguments in the first place.

I wasn't talking about you or anyone in particular :)

I just agreed that blind loyalty is wrong

I also trust management because they have earned it. Last mercato was perfect in hindsight

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I guess some people aren't too perturbed by us losing Pirlo, Vidal, and Tevez in the same Mercato session. Trust the management they say. I trust them enough, but it doesn't mean I can't question their actions or motives. Bunch of obedient servile sycophantic Muppets :howler:
:lol: Lets wait until the end of the mercato to make a final assessment. We have a strong team this year and the squad is not closed yet.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Regarding trust, there is nothing wrong with trusting the management, but questioning some of their actions/moves.

You trust your wife/gf, but don't agree with everything she does. It is natural. It is part of being human.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You know nothing about me. If you wish to attack me personally, don't do it through others like a hypocritical coward.
We only know you as you portray yourself on this forum. It's not a very nice portrait.

I also trust management because they have earned it. Last mercato was perfect in hindsight
Exactly. And the only way we can really judge the moves made in this mercato is in hindsight. There have been no glaring mistakes - there are quite a few gambles in the air and I, for one, can't wait to see how it will play out. Trust in management should buy them time until hindsight can kick in, though.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We only know you as you portray yourself on this forum. It's not a very nice portrait.

Exactly. And the only way we can really judge the moves made in this mercato is in hindsight. There have been no glaring mistakes - there are quite a few gambles in the air and I, for one, can't wait to see how it will play out. Trust in management should buy them time until hindsight can kick in, though.
Even if they fail to meet the expectations which i presume is challenging for the CL for some,they shouldnt be blamed.

This was expected to be a transitional season anyway.Big changes were needed.Its an end of a cycle and start of a new one.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Regarding trust, there is nothing wrong with trusting the management, but questioning some of their actions/moves.

You trust your wife/gf, but don't agree with everything she does. It is natural. It is part of being human.
You're not questioning your gf. You're throwing an ashtray at her after a period of four years where she has done nothing but licking the shaft, swallowing the gravy and making you sandwiches because she is making some changes that may or may not play out to your advantage. Why would you do that, asshole?

- - - Updated - - -

Even if they fail to meet the expectations which i presume is challenging for the CL for some,they shouldnt be blamed.

This was expected to be a transitional season anyway.Big changes were needed.Its an end of a cycle and start of a new one.
All that is BS man. We should really focus on the 5m. eu that we feel Bayern robbed us for. That's what's important.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You're not questioning your gf. You're throwing an ashtray at her after a period of four years where she has done nothing but licking the shaft, swallowing the gravy and making you sandwiches because she is making some changes that may or may not play out to your advantage. Why would you do that, asshole?
Cause she likes the abuse?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

All that is BS man. We should really focus on the 5m. eu that we feel Bayern robbed us for. That's what's important.
:lol: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is, some members highlight the things they see as wrong and hone in on it rather than see the big picture or give credit to the other good moves management makes.

Disclaimer: I may or may not be pointing in your direction :heart: Luv u:p

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
Just one question on why we wont go after Verratti who can be Pirlo heir?

And as of now with the current squad, I thinks we still lack one important on who gonna be our freekick taker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)