Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (5 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Guess he was substituted a lot though.
In Bundesliga he started 28/34. Played full 90 minutes 18 times, was subbed off 10 times. In CL started 9/12. Played full 90 minutes 5 times, was subbed off 4 times.

This means very little. Allegri also subbed our stars off once the match was won, and Bayern were winning lots of their matches by the 60th minute.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
In Bundesliga he started 28/34. Played full 90 minutes 18 times, was subbed off 10 times. In CL started 9/12. Played full 90 minutes 5 times, was subbed off 4 times.

This means very little. Allegri also subbed our stars off once the match was won, and Bayern were winning lots of their matches by the 60th minute.
Still that's a lot of substitutions especially if you consider bayerns injury crisis. They missed lahm alaba ribbery and robben for big parts of the seasons even thiago. So you have him being substituted a lot even though they had an injury crisis and was played out of his natural position. Plus the fact they did not defend him publicly. Guess it comes down to more facts than just not playing enough. I also guess media pushed for götze vs pep.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Still that's a lot of substitutions especially if you consider bayerns injury crisis. They missed lahm alaba ribbery and robben for big parts of the seasons even thiago. So you have him being substituted a lot even though they had an injury crisis and was played out of his natural position. Plus the fact they did not defend him publicly. Guess it comes down to more facts than just not playing enough. I also guess media pushed for götze vs pep.
Right, I forgot about Robben and Ribbery. With those two available, Lewa, Thiago and Muller... there will be even less minutes for Gotze.
Unless there is truth to the rumors about United's offer for Muller. In any case, lots of competition for the attacking places in Bayern's starting XI and if Pep and Gotze aren't in good terms, the player himself might want a change.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He will probably be given one more season before beign sold, after all he was considered biggest german talent. I dont believe they will sell him after 2 years, but ofc I might be wrong (hope so :))

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Right, I forgot about Robben and Ribbery. With those two available, Lewa, Thiago and Muller... there will be even less minutes for Gotze.
Unless there is truth to the rumors about United's offer for Muller. In any case, lots of competition for the attacking places in Bayern's starting XI and if Pep and Gotze aren't in good terms, the player himself might want a change.
Plus they also have Vidal and Costa now. They don't play at götzes position but they would be options for pep even with ribery and robben out. And we don't know how much the media really push that pep vs gotze. Maybe götze hopes for pep to leave after this season and stay at Bayern even if he has a bad relationship with pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)