Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (44 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wheres Fred when you need him.

How does that work? @Fred?
Meh preferences i guess. I've been saying for some time, the standard of ligue has not been the best recently, most teams cant keep a hold of their players. But its still interesting watching a league that gives youngsters a chance.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Anyone to keep an eye on?
Attackers : Fekir and Bernardo Silva definitely. Carrasco went to Atletico so we'llsee how that goes, though IMO thats as good as it gets for him.

Midfielders;: Kondogbia was a monster and so was Imbula.

Fullbacks: Amavi, Kurzawa are the big two, closely followed by Mendy.

Center backs: Umtiti has a decent opportunity of making it.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
It looks like the gotze dream is starting to die no? I think he will regret not coming to Juve. Guardiola most probably would keep him on the bench or come up with his retarded ideas that gotze should play as a goalkeeper, neuer as RB and lahm as a striker.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
FI has this:

“We’re looking for someone with certain characteristics,” Marotta admitted in a Press conference.

“Gotze definitely fits that profile, but he’s a Bayern Munich player, so we haven’t held any concrete talks.

“Clearly in our business you also have to look at players, so I can only give my analysis based on that, given that Bayern Munich are reportedly happy [to keep him].

“If the club or the player make it clear they want a different experience, then we’ll be the first to seek more concrete talks, and see whether we can reach a deal.

“Relations between the clubs are good."
Unfortunately, Aguero, Pastore and Cavani have all fit that profile in the past.

He won't come.

Can't say I'm disappointed either.
Can say that I would be.

It looks like the gotze dream is starting to
die no? I think he will regret not coming to Juve. Guardiola most probably would keep him on the bench or come up with his retarded ideas that gotze should play as a goalkeeper, neuer as RB and lahm as a striker.
Think about it from his perspective though. He's German playing at the biggest German team with a far greater chance of winning the CL than a team in a less attractive league that just lost two stalwarts and sold a third pillar to finance a move for someone like him, and offer him a pay cut in the process. Money is a very underrated commodity in European football from a fans point of view, but certainly not from a player's point of view. Sadly I don't think we have been able to sell him the project well enough, and frankly our attractiveness is bound to have taken a hit with the departures of Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal. Wouldn't say it's over though. Hopefully Schalke shoot us down and we push Bayern and Goetze a little harder.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Attackers : Fekir and Bernardo Silva definitely. Carrasco went to Atletico so we'llsee how that goes, though IMO thats as good as it gets for him.

Midfielders;: Kondogbia was a monster and so was Imbula.

Fullbacks: Amavi, Kurzawa are the big two, closely followed by Mendy.

Center backs: Umtiti has a decent opportunity of making it.
I see! Will watch to see if these names emerge ;) Thanks!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So much pessimism all off a sudden.

its confirmed we absolutely want a cam by marotta and allegri. They only talked about Götze and not a single official has mentionned Draxler or any other cam.

I love these cryptic press conferences. "nothing concrete" but then go all about the good relation with bayern, how we like gotze and are carefull about the situation.
It tends to translate to : "we held talks. We roughly agree on the numbers with all parties. But all parties now evaluate their options before putting the signature".

Only SD's from madrid and barcelona are the arrogant pricks who are like "yeah we want the player, and we are gonna get the player and we have no respect for its club"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)