Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (42 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
in where he said nothing.

no matter whst - i would smile aswell being asked such questions.

ummm...i mean

it’s GötzeON :tuttosport:
Yeah, it was nothing like aguero smile, trying to hide almost laughing at the idea of juve.
No the gotze smile was more like , i will join juve, but must hide it for now

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
since when Gazetta is so reliable? Was there any good source reporting this to be a done or close to done deal?
The signs are all there. Think about it, why would we sell Vidal so quicky and to the first bidder, for a price that is bellow his market value? Goetze smiled in an interview when asked about Juventus. Definite giveaway. Add to that Beppe holding press conference tomorroww, probably to anounce the swap deal. :tuttosport:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The signs are all there. Think about it, why would we sell Vidal so quicky and to the first bidder, for a price that is bellow his market value? Goetze smiled in an interview when asked about Juventus. Definite giveaway. Add to that Beppe holding press conference tomorroww, probably to anounce the swap deal. :tuttosport:
Must be a done deal for sure then!

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
And why would Marotta go to Germany to sell Vidal in the first place? It's so gonna happen... :tuttosport:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Guardiola "Mario is a top player, a player of my team and I will be for the year that is about to begin. There is no contacts with other teams and I have nothing to add. "

Close thread :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)