Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (13 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think it kind of goes without saying that I have wanted this kid here for the past 3+ years.

This is the only thing that could console me from losing my Arturo :sigh:
This one hurts more than Zizou's sale did tbh.

We need him thats all im saying. Im not settling for Draxler

- - - Updated - - -

Can u make it for me? Im on my wAy to the shore
Agree for sure. Draxler will just be fucked up.

Beppe flying to Germany to bring back Mario G :tuttosport:
You know it.

Already in talks with the agent but , Bild is saying we wont get him
I don't think Bild are all that reliable? Are they? Though it's possible that if we don't hear much news over the next 24hours, its like Goetze won't come here, and will probably wait it out for the EPL or Madrid/Chelsea type.

I know. But why would he fly to Germany if Bayern want Vidal? There has to be something more to it.
Draxler?

Marotta in Munich........ :p
Confirmed?

gotze for vidal :lol:

what next valdes for buffon :lol:
Goetze for Vidal at least signals some sort of vindication to have allowed this deal to even happen. It shows our team that we still aim to be a top club in Europe and not the second tier Athletico and Dortmund. They aren't the same players, but at least profile wise this softens the blow. Nothing really replaces a player like Vidal though and everyone knows that.

Jul 20, 2012
This one hurts more than Zizou's sale did tbh.

Agree for sure. Draxler will just be $#@!ed up.

You know it.

I don't think Bild are all that reliable? Are they? Though it's possible that if we don't hear much news over the next 24hours, its like Goetze won't come here, and will probably wait it out for the EPL or Madrid/Chelsea type.

Draxler?

Confirmed?

Goetze for Vidal at least signals some sort of vindication to have allowed this deal to even happen. It shows our team that we still aim to be a top club in Europe and not the second tier Athletico and Dortmund. They aren't the same players, but at least profile wise this softens the blow. Nothing really replaces a player like Vidal though and everyone knows that.
Yes Marotta is in germany and idk how reliable bild is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)