Mario Balotelli (6 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bas ya manyak. Balotelli is a meme player who wasted his career. He could've been great, but Baggio is the GOAT of Italian players. Don't you ever forget that, or I am going to come over to Manitoba and slap some sense into you, and this slap will resonate even further than Will Smith's pathetic wobbly clammy sweaty attempt on Chris Pebble.
Is actually Alberta saxiib :D
I doubt you’ll land that slap my bobbing and weaving is like prime Mike Tyson
b49a1c16982a49aff34766953b10b37f.gif
this me and old man b81

seriously though if you do come I gotcha gonna show you nice spots throughout good ol ‘Berta, the mountains in jasper are stunning!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
this me and old man b81

seriously though if you do come I gotcha gonna show you nice spots throughout good ol ‘Berta, the mountains in jasper are stunning!!
You gotta come to Thailand too Bro. I'll take you to the nice beaches and let you see nice bitches. You can also crash @ mine, so accommodation is taken care of.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
this me and old man b81

You outside the Arctic Survival store or whatever the fuck it was called is still one of my favourite Tuz photos

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Momblano is such a clown! According to Calciomercato he said we should look at Balotelli.
once they fall off, I've never seen players like him return anywhere close to their glory days. Adriano, Dani Osvaldo, Balotelli and others milk their glory days until the last drop, receiving chance after chance, but it never pays off to give 4th or 5th chance to these type of players.

May 23, 2013
once they fall off, I've never seen players like him return anywhere close to their glory days. Adriano, Dani Osvaldo, Balotelli and others milk their glory days until the last drop, receiving chance after chance, but it never pays off to give 4th or 5th chance to these type of players.
Falcao could be an example. He didn't fall off for attitude issues like some of the examples you listed, but he had about 3 horrible years where he looked absolutely finished, but then reemerged for Monaco and helped lead them to a Ligue 1 title over PSG and a CL semi-final run.

Aug 2, 2005
Not sure what to call this..

Balotelli hits out at Swiss FA: ‘Injustice, corruption and incompetence reign supreme’
by Football Italia
Mario Balotelli has been thrust into controversy yet again after accusing the Swiss Football Association of being corrupt.

The 32-year-old Italian forward joined Swiss side FC Sion in the summer in a deal worth around €2.62m. Life started fairly well in Switzerland for Balotelli, who scored four goals in his first eight league games, but he’s also been involved in a few controversial moments, such as when he was filmed by a fan seemingly staggering out of a nightclub.

Writing on his Instagram story today, Balotelli responded to the announcement that he’d received a suspension for showing the middle finger to the FC Basel fans in yesterday’s 0-0 draw.

“Swiss federation, I don’t know what kind of mafia you are involved in, but players like me are not proud to play in a league in which injustice, corruption and incompetence reign supreme.

“Football is a job and we must all take it seriously, including referees. I absolutely do not care what you are used to; you absolutely must change and the whole world must see the shameful way in which this league behaves.

“I made a mistake and I will pay for it. The Federation made a mistake? It should pay… Did the referee make a mistake? He too must pay!”

The 32-year-old Balotelli signed a two-year contract with FC Sion, which expires in June 2024. He was frustrated against FC Basel after not receiving a free kick and he decided to show the middle finger to the jeering supporters whilst getting up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)