Mario Balotelli (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he's one step closer to Sampdoria.
Balotelli fuels rumors of a Juventus switch

05 June at 14:35
Nice star Mario Balotelli has fueled rumors of a move to Juventus after he admitted that he likes Turin.

Balotelli has made his intentions clear about his willingness to move back to the Serie A this summer. His stint at Nice has helped him regain his mojo. So much so that the striker started for the Italian national side against Saudi Arabia and France recently.

During the promotion of Alessandro Alciato's book about Balotelli called 'Demoni', Balotelli was asked about his future. He said: "I really do not know where I will go to play, if in Italy or abroad.

Unfortunately, now I will have to think about holidays, if I like Turin, yes, Turin is a beautiful city. Marseille's competition remains strong from France .

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Someone probably asked him if he will holiday in Turin to which he responded "yes, maybe, if i like it"

Cam you may have forgotten the whole saltelli mario balotelli and the monkey chants but but I seriously doubt our management has.

Press love to link him to us and for some odd reason (idk its Balotelli) he seems to like fueling the rumors every summer too. But we aren't signing him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Balotelli fuels rumors of a Juventus switch

05 June at 14:35
Nice star Mario Balotelli has fueled rumors of a move to Juventus after he admitted that he likes Turin.

Balotelli has made his intentions clear about his willingness to move back to the Serie A this summer. His stint at Nice has helped him regain his mojo. So much so that the striker started for the Italian national side against Saudi Arabia and France recently.

During the promotion of Alessandro Alciato's book about Balotelli called 'Demoni', Balotelli was asked about his future. He said: "I really do not know where I will go to play, if in Italy or abroad.

Unfortunately, now I will have to think about holidays, if I like Turin, yes, Turin is a beautiful city. Marseille's competition remains strong from France .
Dybala/Berna Icardi/Balotelli

Argentine/Italian attack :touched:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Anyone else find it hilarious that over the weekend there were all these videos of Mario hanging out with Tekashi 6ix9ine and then today doesn't show up to the first preseason training? Lmao.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Anyone else find it hilarious that over the weekend there were all these videos of Mario hanging out with Tekashi 6ix9ine and then today doesn't show up to the first preseason training? Lmao.
I was thinking ok he is more matured now lets get him but then he pulls out this..
Balotelli is not a serious footballer and we shouldnt go for unprofessional players..
The funny thing is we have 2 players in the scouting forum:
1. The workoholic guy that cant stop training C.Ronaldo
2. The lazy clown who goes to concert instead of attending training..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
not hilarious. but wtf is with this irrelevant dude having numbers in his last name?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)