Mario Balotelli (91 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Things start to get really weird when Balotelli talks sense into people..
Balotelli slams Lega senator | Football Italia

Mario Balotelli hits out at the Lega’s immigration and security chief - “maybe they still haven’t told him he’s black…”

Formerly known as the Lega Nord due to their desire for greater autonomy from the south, the party has restyled itself as a populist, anti-immigration group.

Sunday’s election returned Toni Iwobi as Italy’s first black senator, as the Lega took close to 18 per cent of the vote, but the Nice striker - who was born in Palermo to immigrant parents - is not impressed.

“Maybe I'm blind, or maybe they still haven’t told him he’s black,” wrote Balotelli on Instagram, along with a picture of Iwobi with Lega leader Matteo Salvini, both in 'Stop Invasion’ t-shirts.

“Shame on you!”

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Being black doesn't mean you automatically want immigration to continue at a high rate. You get black and southern Asian people here complaining about it all the time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Being black doesn't mean you automatically want immigration to continue at a high rate. You get black and southern Asian people here complaining about it all the time.
Yep of course , but there are stages to it, he is not part of moderate slow down immigration party, but member of a xenophobic right wing extremist party.

It's like those English Asian or black people being members of Ukip, marching with wannabe skinheads who hate you. Just doesn't make any sense to go to that extreme even if you acknowledge the issues of Immigration.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We would do better to sell both Higuain and Dybala and field this guy as a lone striker. At least he gives you something to aim at and can actually bring a ball down.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Balotelli: I want Italy return
By Football Italia staff

Mario Balotelli has confirmed that 'I’d like to go back to Italy’ this summer but ruled out a return to Milan.

Balotelli’s contract with Nice expires this summer, and the striker confessed he would 'almost definitely’ leave France for a Serie A club, while insisting there was 'no chance’ of a third spell with Milan.

“I’d like to go back to Italy,” the 27-year-old told Calciomercato.com.

“There are many teams following me, but I can say that Milan aren’t one of them. There’s no chance of me returning to the Rossoneri.

“Nice? I almost definitely won’t stay, even if I don’t know yet for certain. More than likely, this will be my final season here, despite it being my best one in France.”
@Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Balotelli: I want Italy return
By Football Italia staff

Mario Balotelli has confirmed that 'I’d like to go back to Italy’ this summer but ruled out a return to Milan.

Balotelli’s contract with Nice expires this summer, and the striker confessed he would 'almost definitely’ leave France for a Serie A club, while insisting there was 'no chance’ of a third spell with Milan.

“I’d like to go back to Italy,” the 27-year-old told Calciomercato.com.

“There are many teams following me, but I can say that Milan aren’t one of them. There’s no chance of me returning to the Rossoneri.

“Nice? I almost definitely won’t stay, even if I don’t know yet for certain. More than likely, this will be my final season here, despite it being my best one in France.”
@Fr3sh
@beppe pls for the love of all that is good make it happen!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We absolutely do not need this imbecilic pea sized brain buffoon in our team. He can fuck off to Sampdoria, Udinese, or some other mid table team where his overrated ass might be appreciated.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lol this fucking clown probably dumb enough to think there is a chance he could play for Juventus.

Bet he ends up at Nipples as no way we will take and no way any club that has already dealt with his crazy ass (milan clubs) would take him back. Roma simply already have better upfront.

not only that but I imagine his start in Nipples will go really well, be prematurely built up to some great marriage between the two, only to turn to absolute shit before his first season there has ended. His own fans will be jeering him by then.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We absolutely do not need this imbecilic pea sized brain buffoon in our team. He can fuck off to Sampdoria, Udinese, or some other mid table team where his overrated ass might be appreciated.
Lol this fucking clown probably dumb enough to think there is a chance he could play for Juventus.

Bet he ends up at Nipples as no way we will take and no way any club that has already dealt with his crazy ass (milan clubs) would take him back. Roma simply already have better upfront.
Watch, you'll both be so dazzled by him that you would name your firstborn Barwuah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)