Mario Balotelli (95 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Our very own Wild Thing!

Imagine Juve stadium playing this every time he comes on as a sub :lol:
He'd be legendary here! They'll make movies and documentaries about his conquests here

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not saying I want him to go there, just that I see him fitting in better over there as opposed to Juve.
Nah, I can easily see him getting into a spat with De Laurentis, if Higuain who seems to be a cool tempered guy went all crazy with De Laurentis, I can't imagine what would happen to Balo

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Insigne just switched to Raiola. That forces Napoli to sign Balotelli or else Raiola will put Insigne in a briefcase and take him somewhere else.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Balotelli: 'I like Juve and Napoli' | Football Italia

Nice striker Mario Balotelli admits he is “ready to come back to Italy. Milan would be difficult, but I like Juventus and Napoli.”

The forward has rediscovered his confidence in Ligue 1 after two years with OGC Nice and has clear ideas on what to do next.

“My agent Mino Raiola is taking care of my future. All I know is that I have matured and I am ready to come back to Italy,” SuperMario told Rai Sport show La Domenica Sportiva.

“I think it’d be very difficult to come to Milan, as it would be the third time, but Juventus and Napoli are two teams that I like.”

It’s widely believed interim Italy Coach Gigi Di Biagio will call Balotelli for upcoming friendlies against Argentina and England.

“Last season Ventura came to Nice before the game with PSG. We had a long talk, but I realised straight away that he wasn’t ever going to call me up for his team.

“I deserved to be called up, though. Now he is no longer on the bench and I am ready to come back for the Azzurri.”
@Fr3sh @zizinho

:tuttosport:
sell Higuain, sign Cavani and Balo @Fr3sh

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For free i'd give it a try.

He's a market opportunity :beppe:

As a top club you can't build your entire attack around someone as fickle as Balotelli. What happens when he scores 20 goals during the season, we are completely adapted to his playing style and then he goes crazy in the CL semi final?

- - - Updated - - -

The legend of overrated Balotelli will never die.
Dude is just broken inside.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
As a top club you can't build your entire attack around someone as fickle as Balotelli. What happens when he scores 20 goals during the season, we are completely adapted to his playing style and then he goes crazy in the CL semi final?
It's a long way from giving it a try, to building your attack around him :p (that player should be Dybala)

I know Balo is a nutjob and will most likely never change, but i'd still like us to give it a try. The talent is there, and if an environment can change him, it's Juve's. What's the worst thing that can happen? It doesn't work out - in that case we just sell him again, not much of a risk.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's a long way from giving it a try, to building your attack around him (that player should be Dybala)

I know Balo is a nutjob and will most likely never change, but i'd still like us to give it a try. The talent is there, and if an environment can change him, it's Juve's. What's the worst thing that can happen? It doesn't work out - in that case we just sell him again, not much of a risk.
The worst thing that can happen is that he poisons our dressing room from the inside out.

I like Supermario. A lot to be honest. And I believe many of his flaws may be the result of the undeniably difficult circumstances he faced growing up. But I just wouldn't take the gamble, because he seems completely incapable of change. At least not until he's sixty.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Dude is just broken inside.
Even if you put aside his crazy brain he's an overrated player. He's just way too overhyped. Even at Milan he scored just a bunch of PKs. He adds close to nothing on the pitch.

IMO any club that signs him is a retarded one. Hell, if we end up signing him I'd say we're 100% morons.

Cassano was also a moron but I'd rather see his magic on the field compared to Balotelli's nothing.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Even if you put aside his crazy brain he's an overrated player. He's just way too overhyped. Even at Milan he scored just a bunch of PKs. He adds close to nothing on the pitch.

IMO any club that signs him is a retarded one. Hell, if we end up signing him I'd say we're 100% morons.

Cassano was also a moron but I'd rather see his magic on the field compared to Balotelli's nothing.
At least he'll guarantee those goals from the pk spot :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Please bring him here
it's destiny

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Balotelli on the left side could be lethal - He can definitely play there
Balotelli is the perfect example for a player with a great talent that crapped his career because he didnt use his brain.. He seems better now though.. I`d take him..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Balotelli criticises Dani Alves comments | Football Italia

Nice and Italy striker Mario Balotelli hit out at PSG star Dani Alves for insensitive comments made about Davide Astori.

Fiorentina captain and Italy international Astori died in his sleep aged 31 on Sunday and an initial autopsy report confirms he suffered cardiac arrest due to bradycardia – an abnormal slowing of the heart.

Dani Alves caused controversy with his comments in a Press conference yesterday when asked about Astori, noting he didn’t know the defender and “thousands of children die every day without this much attention being paid to them. Their deaths are just as important.”

This did not sit well with Balotelli, who vented his frustration in an Instagram live stream with Damiano Er Faina.

“What he said wasn’t wrong, but he could’ve kept it to himself at that moment,” said Balotelli.

“He should’ve just passed on his condolences and that’s it, not talk rubbish. You cannot make those comments when faced with someone’s death.

“He said things that had **** all to do with anything. Astori, by the way, was a good guy, polite, and I can say that because I played with him for the Nazionale.

“Unfortunately, I can’t go to the funeral on Thursday because I have a training session, otherwise I would’ve got in the car and attended.

“It’s something that happened despite the many checks we players are subjected to once a month. It’s scary to think about this, because he was in bed and seemed fine. It’s too easy to find yourself going up into the sky.”

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Balotelli criticises Dani Alves comments | Football Italia

Nice and Italy striker Mario Balotelli hit out at PSG star Dani Alves for insensitive comments made about Davide Astori.

Fiorentina captain and Italy international Astori died in his sleep aged 31 on Sunday and an initial autopsy report confirms he suffered cardiac arrest due to bradycardia – an abnormal slowing of the heart.

Dani Alves caused controversy with his comments in a Press conference yesterday when asked about Astori, noting he didn’t know the defender and “thousands of children die every day without this much attention being paid to them. Their deaths are just as important.”

This did not sit well with Balotelli, who vented his frustration in an Instagram live stream with Damiano Er Faina.

“What he said wasn’t wrong, but he could’ve kept it to himself at that moment,” said Balotelli.

“He should’ve just passed on his condolences and that’s it, not talk rubbish. You cannot make those comments when faced with someone’s death.

“He said things that had **** all to do with anything. Astori, by the way, was a good guy, polite, and I can say that because I played with him for the Nazionale.

“Unfortunately, I can’t go to the funeral on Thursday because I have a training session, otherwise I would’ve got in the car and attended.

“It’s something that happened despite the many checks we players are subjected to once a month. It’s scary to think about this, because he was in bed and seemed fine. It’s too easy to find yourself going up into the sky.”

Things start to get really weird when Balotelli talks sense into people..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)