Mario Balotelli (20 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Should go to a mid level team, higher than Nice and lower than us.

Lazio if Immobile gets sold, Torino if Belotti goes, even Napoli I guess although with Sarri he might either be great or a total flop.

- - - Updated - - -

But just imagine the amount of triggering throughout Italy if we sign Balo for free and he scores 30 goals. :tuttosport:
Doesn't even have to score 30. Italian media would break if Balo signed for us :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Lazio if Immobile gets sold, Torino if Belotti goes, even Napoli I guess although with Sarri he might either be great or a total flop.
Ehh..

- - - Updated - - -

have seen him live and his power and technique is world class

shame really, he should have been the star that pogba is now

also we have the best relationship of all clubs with raiola, dont forget nedved was his client
Just a shame he is dumb as fuck.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't even have to score 30. Italian media would break if Balo signed for us :lol:
Lower than us? Napoli? What are you on about? They are leading the table in points, leading the entire world in football aesthetics and are about to win everything in their way the way Sarri manages them. He would flop there!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Balotelli: 'I like Juve and Napoli' | Football Italia

Nice striker Mario Balotelli admits he is “ready to come back to Italy. Milan would be difficult, but I like Juventus and Napoli.”

The forward has rediscovered his confidence in Ligue 1 after two years with OGC Nice and has clear ideas on what to do next.

“My agent Mino Raiola is taking care of my future. All I know is that I have matured and I am ready to come back to Italy,” SuperMario told Rai Sport show La Domenica Sportiva.

“I think it’d be very difficult to come to Milan, as it would be the third time, but Juventus and Napoli are two teams that I like.”

It’s widely believed interim Italy Coach Gigi Di Biagio will call Balotelli for upcoming friendlies against Argentina and England.

“Last season Ventura came to Nice before the game with PSG. We had a long talk, but I realised straight away that he wasn’t ever going to call me up for his team.

“I deserved to be called up, though. Now he is no longer on the bench and I am ready to come back for the Azzurri.”
@Fr3sh @zizinho

:tuttosport:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Balotelli: 'I like Juve and Napoli' | Football Italia

Nice striker Mario Balotelli admits he is “ready to come back to Italy. Milan would be difficult, but I like Juventus and Napoli.”

The forward has rediscovered his confidence in Ligue 1 after two years with OGC Nice and has clear ideas on what to do next.

“My agent Mino Raiola is taking care of my future. All I know is that I have matured and I am ready to come back to Italy,” SuperMario told Rai Sport show La Domenica Sportiva.

“I think it’d be very difficult to come to Milan, as it would be the third time, but Juventus and Napoli are two teams that I like.”

It’s widely believed interim Italy Coach Gigi Di Biagio will call Balotelli for upcoming friendlies against Argentina and England.

“Last season Ventura came to Nice before the game with PSG. We had a long talk, but I realised straight away that he wasn’t ever going to call me up for his team.

“I deserved to be called up, though. Now he is no longer on the bench and I am ready to come back for the Azzurri.”
@Fr3sh @zizinho

:tuttosport:
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! IT'S DESTINY! I PROPHESIZED IT! YOU WILL ALL BASK IN BALO'S GLORY!!! :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

This guy has some serious emotional baggage and a head thats filled with stupid rocks. I wouldnt take him if Nice were paying us.
Surely we won't touch him. If we did then Gigi would have to stay another year to babysit him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
For free i'd give it a try.
Bro Balo in CL, he'd finish 80% of the shit Higgy was fluffling, if he's fit and he's conditionning is good I'll expect easily 20 goals/season
Higgy isn't getting any younger, there isn't any striker of his quality available either, Balotelli is a measured risk, if he were to succeed in any club it would be here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)