Mario Balotelli (7 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Raiola: ‘Balotelli worth €100m’ | Football Italia

Mino Raiola insists Mario Balotelli is "worth €100m” and "I’ve spoken with Juventus, Roma, Napoli and Inter".

The Nice striker’s contract expires on June 30, and the French club can’t afford to keep him if they don’t qualify for the Champions League.

“Mario is ready to return, he has matured into one of the top 10 strikers in the world,” Raiola declared in an interview with Rai, which will be broadcast in full tomorrow night.

“In Italy he’s number one. He’s worth €100m, but he’s on a free transfer and is therefore a bargain.

“I’m already negotiating with many clubs in England and in Italy. I’ve spoken with Juve, Roma, Napoli and Inter.

“Milan? No, because [sporting director Massimiliano] Mirabelli is there and I can’t talk to him, I’m not on his level.”

Raiola’s difficult relationship with Mirabelli has led to reports Gianluigi Donnarumma could leave the Rossoneri sooner rather than later…

“Gigio made a choice and that was to stay at Milan. I respect that. If he told me he wanted to leave though I’d start working immediately, because there are important offers.

“In fact, if it were up to me Gigio should leave Milan.”

@Fr3sh

:weee:
"In Italy he's number one" - Yeah remind me when he last got an international call up?

"worth 100 mill" - :howler: Higuain and Dybala are easily 800 plus mill then

"one of the top 10 strikers in the world" Amongst the likes of Lewandowski, Ronaldo, Suarez, Messi etc... yeah right :lol:

what a delusional fat fuck he is

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
But just imagine the amount of triggering throughout Italy if we sign Balo for free and he scores 30 goals. :tuttosport:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
we need to do it before Gigi retires tho, hes the only man that can make Balo work. time runs out on us :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

:weee::beppe:
:xfinger: inshallah

Let's sing @Fr3sh as creative yet lazy SS, similar to Cassano. @Zacheryah to be Chiello replacement.
I will be Ale's official heir, I want #10, sell Dybala. Bring back Martin. Balo, Quag, Zaza and Mandzo to rotate as my stricking partners. :tuttosport:

But just imagine the amount of triggering throughout Italy if we sign Balo for free and he scores 30 goals. :tuttosport:
:tuttosport:
of those 30 goals 22 are penalties :tuttosport:

It’s 2018 and people are still discussing Balotelli and whether he’d be a good fit for this club. Lolz. Get a grip people, he’s almost an ex-player these days.
First of all of, Balo is king of Italy and calshio, second of all he's only 27, third of all that CL winning experience is needed. Also Balo is destined to play here it's inevitable, if we don't get him now you best believe Beppe will sign him on a free when man's 35.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
have seen him live and his power and technique is world class

shame really, he should have been the star that pogba is now

also we have the best relationship of all clubs with raiola, dont forget nedved was his client

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)