Mario Balotelli (103 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bro I'd do the same if I played for inter and meelan

- - - Updated - - -

We wouldn't get him to lead a team of researchers just to lead our attacking line :)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
meh if Balotelli were white none of you eurocucks would feel guilty enough to defend him. You all just think its wrong to recognize what a piece of shit he is cause he isn't.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is not a piece of shit. Just a retarded jock of a kid.
You know I really tried hard to like this guy and just gave up after Italy- Uruguay in 2014

It was all around one of the most pathetic displays I've seen in pro sports, someone kicked him early on and he just spent the rest of the first half aggressively fouling Uruguay players for vengeance even thought Italy needed a result. Afterwards he accepted zero responsibility just made excuses, attacked Prandelli for rightly subbing him at half time, called italians racist for criticizing this display and did it all in the 3rd person

He may be one of the most well rounded forwards and prodigiously skilled football talents I've seen but there is nothing likeable about Balotelli the man. At least Cassano acknowledges it was his own fault he never reached his potential and doesn't try to defend his ridiculous tantrums on the pitch

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
You know I really tried hard to like this guy and just gave up after Italy- Uruguay in 2014

It was all around one of the most pathetic displays I've seen in pro sports, someone kicked him early on and he just spent the rest of the first half aggressively fouling Uruguay players for vengeance even thought Italy needed a result. Afterwards he accepted zero responsibility just made excuses, attacked Prandelli for rightly subbing him at half time, called italians racist for criticizing this display and did it all in the 3rd person

He may be one of the most well rounded forwards and prodigiously skilled football talents I've seen but there is nothing likeable about Balotelli the man. At least Cassano acknowledges it was his own fault he never reached his potential and doesn't try to defend his ridiculous tantrums on the pitch
Cassano: "“Which Coaches did I fall out with? All of them except with my first Coach at Bari, Fascetti. We’d fall out because they rightly have to make decisions and so do I. "
looks like a retard excuse.

i think balotelli is just as retard as fat scarface

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Balotelli: 'I'd join Napoli or Roma'
By Football Italia staff

Mario Balotelli reveals he was in negotiations with Juventus, would not return to Inter or Milan, but is enthusiastic about Napoli and Roma.

The Nice striker gave a video interview to comedian Damiano Er Faina’s Facebook page.

“I never thought about going back to Inter. I don’t know who will win Napoli-Inter tonight, but it will certainly be a beautiful game of football,” said SuperMario.

“I don’t follow Milan and I wouldn’t go back there. Juventus? Their mentality might do me good. In fact, I was supposed to go to Juve before I joined Milan. I went to talk to them first, but then I chose Milan because I was a fan and I also got along very well with Adriano Galliani.”

Balotelli was asked if would like to play for Roma or Napoli.

“Roma are a good team… As for Napoli, I wish! They’ve got that trio up front that work perfectly together. It’d be difficult for me now, but I hope they win the Scudetto anyway.

“I actually think Juve or Inter will take the title, but I hope for Napoli… I don’t know Luciano Spalletti, but everyone speaks very highly of him.

“The best Coaches I worked with are Jose Mourinho, Roberto Mancini and Lucien Favre. The best goalkeeper I worked with was Julio Cesar from my days at Inter. Mancini feels like he’s wasted at Zenit.”

Balo was also asked if he would play for Barcelona.

“I like Real Madrid, but if Barcelona were to call, I wouldn’t exactly start crying…”

Balotelli left Inter in tense circumstances, as he famously threw his jersey to the ground after the final whistle of a Champions League game.

“I am so fed up of this story. If I could go back, I’d keep the shirt on just so people wouldn’t keep going on about it. I have absolutely had it. I can understand getting angry, but not after seven years.”

Did he prefer Francesco Totti or Alessandro Del Piero?

“They were two different players, but even though Del Piero was fantastic, I preferred Totti. If he’s got a centre-forward in front of him, Totti will create 20 goals for him.”
@Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Balotelli: 'I'd join Napoli or Roma'
By Football Italia staff

Mario Balotelli reveals he was in negotiations with Juventus, would not return to Inter or Milan, but is enthusiastic about Napoli and Roma.

The Nice striker gave a video interview to comedian Damiano Er Faina’s Facebook page.

“I never thought about going back to Inter. I don’t know who will win Napoli-Inter tonight, but it will certainly be a beautiful game of football,” said SuperMario.

“I don’t follow Milan and I wouldn’t go back there. Juventus? Their mentality might do me good. In fact, I was supposed to go to Juve before I joined Milan. I went to talk to them first, but then I chose Milan because I was a fan and I also got along very well with Adriano Galliani.”

Balotelli was asked if would like to play for Roma or Napoli.

“Roma are a good team… As for Napoli, I wish! They’ve got that trio up front that work perfectly together. It’d be difficult for me now, but I hope they win the Scudetto anyway.

“I actually think Juve or Inter will take the title, but I hope for Napoli… I don’t know Luciano Spalletti, but everyone speaks very highly of him.

“The best Coaches I worked with are Jose Mourinho, Roberto Mancini and Lucien Favre. The best goalkeeper I worked with was Julio Cesar from my days at Inter. Mancini feels like he’s wasted at Zenit.”

Balo was also asked if he would play for Barcelona.

“I like Real Madrid, but if Barcelona were to call, I wouldn’t exactly start crying…”

Balotelli left Inter in tense circumstances, as he famously threw his jersey to the ground after the final whistle of a Champions League game.

“I am so fed up of this story. If I could go back, I’d keep the shirt on just so people wouldn’t keep going on about it. I have absolutely had it. I can understand getting angry, but not after seven years.”

“They were two different players, but even though Del Piero was fantastic, I preferred Totti. If he’s got a centre-forward in front of him, Totti will create 20 goals for him.”
@Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:
So close!! Hopefully this summer :tuttosport:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

@Fresh @Hustini

you ungrateful fake fanning bitches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)