Mario Balotelli (27 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Azzurri7 I really do like your posts in general. Regarding my age that's not inportant even you stated so.
I think Juve is the only place where Balotelli could reach his best potential, that's just my opinion, some of you guys use absolute terms about a hypotethical scenario. You could be right but we will not know unless he joins Juve, chances of us knowing that are less than 1%. I also believe that people change, Balo has the talent only his mentality is shit. I do apologize if i sounded like a troll, I dont troll and it was probably a response from all the members who attacked me.

Over the years we have seen to buy below average players like Boriello, Anelka and matree.
:tup::agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
@Azzurri7 I really do like your posts in general. Regarding my age that's not inportant even you stated so.
I think Juve is the only place where Balotelli could reach his best potential, that's just my opinion, some of you guys use absolute terms about a hypotethical scenario. You could be right but we will not know unless he joins Juve, chances of us knowing that are less than 1%. I also believe that people change, Balo has the talent only his mentality is shit. I do apologize if i sounded like a troll, I dont troll and it was probably a response from all the members who attacked me.

Over the years we have seen to buy below average players like Boriello, Anelka and co.
I don't know how you can conclude that Balotelli could reach his best potential at Juve. Juve's environment is not easy, it's very strict environment compared to other clubs Mario played at.

Evra who has played years and years under Ferguson said that when he came to Juve, from training to the overall environment he has never seen such a thing from a positive perspective of course.

Balotelli is not serious, has never had a good rapport with a single coach probably just Cesare Prandelli but then again Cesare trained him for few months only in the NT.

I understood Balotelli being Balotelli at the age of 19-20 at Inter, and probably just probably his first year at City but at Liverpool? Ask Gerrard at Milan? Ask everyone, he doesn't work, he has attitude problem and Juventus isn't Physiological center to fix Balotelli's puzzle's. No time for that and I found your posts as troll simply because you're asking for two completely different things to match together.

There is a reason why no team wanted Mario, check Raiola's statements before he joined Nice.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't know how you can conclude that Balotelli could reach his best potential at Juve. Juve's environment is not easy, it's very strict environment compared to other clubs Mario played at.

Evra who has played years and years under Ferguson said that when he came to Juve, from training to the overall environment he has never seen such a thing from a positive perspective of course.

Balotelli is not serious, has never had a good rapport with a single coach probably just Cesare Prandelli but then again Cesare trained him for few months only in the NT.

I understood Balotelli being Balotelli at the age of 19-20 at Inter, and probably just probably his first year at City but at Liverpool? Ask Gerrard at Milan? Ask everyone, he doesn't work, he has attitude problem and Juventus isn't Physiological center to fix Balotelli's puzzle's. No time for that and I found your posts as troll simply because you're asking for two completely different things to match together.

There is a reason why no team wanted Mario, check Raiola's statements before he joined Nice.
Fair enough.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Raiola: 'Balotelli joining Dortmund’
By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola claims Mario Balotelli “will play for Borussia Dortmund” though it’s not clear if he’s joking.

The Italian international is out of contract on June 30, and it’s not clear if he’ll re-sign with Nice again for the forthcoming season.

Ajax Coach Peter Bosz is arriving in Dortmund today to replace Thomas Tuchel, and journalists gathered for his arrival were surprised to see Raiola at Westfalenstadion.

“Are Dortmund signing Balotelli?” the super-agent considered, after the question was put to him by Bild.

“Yes, Balotelli will play for Dortmund.”

However, it’s not clear if Raiola was being sarcastic, and he does of course represent many other players.

Aubameyang replacement? :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)