Mario Balotelli (9 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No Balo plz. He has his moments but he's proven he'll never be part of a big team. I'd take younger Cassano over him 10 times out of 10, that's how bad Balo is.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
No to Balo, I like him and think he could've been a really really good but player but he just doesn't fit in with who we are. We rely on a full team defensive effort, Balo might do that for a game but it's just not in his nature and he isnt good enough to justify being a bit lazy.

Cassano is a cunt but he was more talented than Balo

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Seems like you won't ever get it.

Mandzu plays LW solely to balance the side with his defensive hard work and target man size.

Balotelli not only never has played winger, but for a role that requires much more out of him, he is likely to walk around instead. You do realize CFs are lucky to be the position that need to commit least amount of actual off the ball work in helping out the team? But he is still considered someone fails at the basics due to litterally standing around or walking.

So why exactly do you think he should play in a position he hasn't played before, and which requires more work from him?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
didnt Balo sub in for Pandev/Etoo in some games for Mous inter? i remember him playing pretty deep some games in the CL for them.

for the record, i dont want him here as Mandzus sub (Higuains sub tho :diculo:), just wondering

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not on the wing, he pretty much was CF or SS so tended to change formation if he came in, or direct sub for Milito.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not on the wing, he pretty much was CF or SS so tended to change formation if he came in, or direct sub for Milito.

So you actually believe Balo never played on the wing?

- - - Updated - - -

We're playing 4-2-3-1, and you guys put too much emphasize on defense role such you'd think we're playing 6-2-1-1.
I think we need another two fullbacks, since Cuadrado is not so good defensively. We kind of have it covered Right side, with Alves and Barzagli, we just need someone for left side, Chiellini could play as LB, and Alex Sandro should be pushed forward a bit.

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Benatia-Chiellini
Khedira-Pjanic
Dani Alves-Dybala-Alex Sandro
Higuain​

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Balo shouldn't even be 2nd or 3rd choice for a club with serious ambitions of winning year in year out. This guy needs a stress free environment to excel. He's perfect for mid table clubs, but not for a contender. I don't ever want him here. We can and should do better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So you actually believe Balo never played on the wing?

- - - Updated - - -

We're playing 4-2-3-1, and you guys put too much emphasize on defense role such you'd think we're playing 6-2-1-1.
I think we need another two fullbacks, since Cuadrado is not so good defensively. We kind of have it covered Right side, with Alves and Barzagli, we just need someone for left side, Chiellini could play as LB, and Alex Sandro should be pushed forward a bit.

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Benatia-Chiellini
Khedira-Pjanic
Dani Alves-Dybala-Alex Sandro
Higuain​
Do yourself a favour and find a different sport.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The problem with ballo is not his talent but everything else that surrounds him. That includes his mentality and lack of strongwill to be the best

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
There are still people who would like this guy at Juve? WTF. :lol2:
Out of all the players in the world some still think he'd do well at Juve, because he's done so well everywhere he's played. :howler:

Nice took in the last couple of days and even Raiola admitted that not too many options for Balotelli, only below average clubs wanted to sign him and yet you'd hear someone saying how good and important he'd be at Juve :lol2:

Balotelli can win you a game or two Sturaro on the other hand :lol:
How old are you? I hate to ask this question but your trolls and the way you put things are pretty stupid and lame.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Balo was useless for a Milan side that finished 7th last season, he's beyond hope. as soon as he signs for anything resembling a big club, he'll crumble.

Sure he has 15 goals this season, but pls, Ivan Santini also has 15 goals in Ligue 1

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
@Azzurri7 I really do like your posts in general. Regarding my age that's not inportant even you stated so.
I think Juve is the only place where Balotelli could reach his best potential, that's just my opinion, some of you guys use absolute terms about a hypotethical scenario. You could be right but we will not know unless he joins Juve, chances of us knowing that are less than 1%. I also believe that people change, Balo has the talent only his mentality is shit. I do apologize if i sounded like a troll, I dont troll and it was probably a response from all the members who attacked me.

Over the years we have seen to buy below average players like Boriello, Anelka and co.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)