Mario Balotelli (3 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I would rather the club pay his wages for him to play somewhere else than let him in the team. Balotelli is a footballing black hole
To be frank he was playing very well with Allegri at Milan. In Euros 2012 he was also one of the best performers. Our old guard can fix him. He could be a back up for Mandzukic.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's a brilliant idea, use balotelli as a defensive box to box winger instead of mandzukic. we could have a b-team like that:

sturaro - mandragora, kean, matheus pereira, cassano - spinazzola, licht - clemenza, audero, balotelli - asamoah

pep approves.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He should stay at Nice and play in CL with them. Although there are those stories that their coach is going to go to Dortmund and then there is the uncertainty who is going to be the replacement.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Balotelli is already fixed (even though there has never been much wrong with him, except that he acted childish sometimes). Just watch Nice, he plays football and leads a team to a top 3 finish with his goals. At Juventus he would be a true professional

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
icemaη;5516985 said:
Anyone can do Mandy's job Rab. Get with the program.
True true, especially Balotelli :D

The guy walks 75-80min on the field, literally walks and never bother to run or chase the ball but he wants him as Mandzukic's back-up :lol2: Ohh man!

And the we can fix him part...... :matri: brilliant suggestion.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Guys don't crucify me for having an opinion I swear this will be the last time.
Balotelli sucks. Should stay away from Turin.
There is opinions, then there is saying one OF THE most hardworking players in this sport in Mandzukic, should have as backup a guy who litterally has shit away his career in 5-6 clubs already at young age, exactly because HE IS LAZY AS SHIT. Did you realize the logic of what you said?

I mean come on, admit it, you were joking right? :D

A player who itterally just switches off at any given moment, walks on the pitch (drives you crazy as neautral with how little he gives a damn, imagine him in your team?), completely infuriated many of his past coaches. Even his current one, tho its working right now just few months ago his coach hated his guts and benched him because he refused to do shit in training/work for team on the pitch.

And he should be backup to a guy who sacrifices himself to go the extra mile with every step?

This guy:

Is comparable to this?

No one will ever write an article like this about Balo: https://investobet.com/blog/third-w...tually-the-engine-that-powers-juventus-attack

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
There is opinions, then there is saying one OF THE most hardworking players in this sport in Mandzukic, should have as backup a guy who litterally has $#@! away his career in 5-6 clubs already at young age, exactly because HE IS LAZY AS $#@!. Did you realize the logic of what you said?

I mean come on, admit it, you were joking right? :D

A player who itterally just switches off at any given moment, walks on the pitch (drives you crazy as neautral with how little he gives a damn, imagine him in your team?), completely infuriated many of his past coaches. Even his current one, tho its working right now just few months ago his coach hated his guts and benched him because he refused to do $#@! in training/work for team on the pitch.

And he should be backup to a guy who sacrifices himself to go the extra mile with every step?

This guy:

Is comparable to this?

No one will ever write an article like this about Balo: https://investobet.com/blog/third-w...tually-the-engine-that-powers-juventus-attack
Obviously when I wrote that I wasn't referring to the Mario's work rate, he has no comparison in that regard. Balo can play in our LW without any problems due to his talent, and it's not like we're going to defend in all of our games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seems like you won't ever get it.

Mandzu plays LW solely to balance the side with his defensive hard work and target man size.

Balotelli not only never has played winger, but for a role that requires much more out of him, he is likely to walk around instead. You do realize CFs are lucky to be the position that need to commit least amount of actual off the ball work in helping out the team? But he is still considered someone fails at the basics due to litterally standing around or walking.

So why exactly do you think he should play in a position he hasn't played before, and which requires more work from him?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)